PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Feminine? I don’t see it. I tried to make the face thin and angular. Oh well….. Thanks for the compliments people.

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Having some creator’s block for something new, so I went back to the archives for an update.

LONE WOLF – 2012

LONE-WOLF-update-2012.png

Myro
    Participant

Lone Wolf looks all badass as anything.

Bad-People
    Participant

Reminds me of MortalKombat’s Nightwolf… except not stupid-looking.

wow, that’s awesome. Which body item did you use for the torso? Because I don’t think I’ve seen that one yet.

Scatman

I can see how the grey eybrows give off a make-up look,but he looks more spooky than feminine!

@Vengeance said:

wow dude cool design but do you think the face is a little feminine

Scatman

Love the chain in hand and the inscense burner,verycool!Lonewolf is mean!
    good to see some stuff up here,I need to get my fill of the ams!

FRM

love lonewolf!

ams
    Participant

@MisterDinoMan said:

wow, that’s awesome. Which body item did you use for the torso? Because I don’t think I’ve seen that one yet.

Thanks gang!

The torso was inspired by Bad-People’s Bio Beast. He took 2 alt male torsos and masked them for 3/4 turn look. Thanks for that dude!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Love it, just plain awesome. You even make the character genetically look native american.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo said:

Love it, just plain awesome. You even make the character genetically look native american.

If that was what you were going for Smile

ams
    Participant

If that was what you were going for http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Yeah that’s the idea. I try and google pics for reference to make every character unique. There are so many facial features on the program, I try not to use the same ones all the time. Experiment with them if you get the chance. You can even take existing faces and Winners items heads and overlap eyes, ears or whatever to get some cool expressions. Same for skintones. Don’t settle on the same ones all the time. Brings alot of uniqueness to your pics.

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Here is a new character. She gets her powers from the topaz crystal around her neck. Hero or villain? I’m not sure yet. Maybe more merc for hire.

TOPAZ

TOPAZ.png

Scatman

Dang that’s a nice color!I have a crush!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice! And I say Hero for hire or antihero/PI

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.