ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Christi S

Herr D
    Participant

I’m very sorry I missed the deadline. You have the option of extension or choosing 3 more items and a new deadline. The current facility I work at is heavily into erratically limiting web access, and I can’t do this at home–two kids, one special needs, a wife with a job on opposite shift, an elder, just moved, etc. . . . and of course I do need a little sleep. I can’t say when my participation will be more regularized.

Here’s the late piece in case you choose to accept.
    “I’m OKAY Mom.”
    The dam burst and flooded out the Valentine’s Day Parade, mama. I’m okay, but I think I can say that ‘floats’–DON’T! I would never skype like this with anyone but you, Mom.
    The hearts weren’t just in the dress, they were also butterfly wings, a facial mud smear, and extra leaves, mostly hidden. The eyes were flowers, the left sodden white glove. Three teddy bears made her right hand, one made the butterfly body, and the ‘hidden’ aspect of them made soggy eyelashes. There were add’l plans that didn’t happen. Enjoy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Um? I guess I should assume judgeship. My facility is getting bad enough about going dark that I’m having trouble. If I suspect scheduling trouble, I will edit this post. 3 mouth std, items pictured in attachment, due noon EST on 6/3 TBJ by 8pm EST 6/4/19.

UPDATE–SIMPLE EXTENSION: DUE 6/25 NOON EST, TBJ BY 8PM EST 6/35

Attachments:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Late an still half done, here’s a zombie cyborg chick with tattoos an fancy hair.

Right the pipe in the neck tubes, lips are in her gun arm’s tattoos and the graze.

I’m off on holiday so pick three items from this image.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

well i did say i was going to be away.

An as sole enrtaint i’ll pick the next items.

Dead line is 21/07/19

Herr D
    Participant

Jawid was very proud he’d finally gotten a Gugcaller to work. Made of Gug entrails, stomach, and airways, a traditional Gugcaller is SUPPOSED to make a mating call sound. This sounded more like a Gug declaring indigestion and a desire to stop breathing.

Among the yarns Hairy has spun for me was one about a dude named Jawid, sort of an alien version of a Scottish hippie quadruped.
    The zombie heads were mountains and boots, the dress tie was part of the ‘bagpipe’ structure, and the eyelashes were hair.

Attachments:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

That’s impressive.

it your turn to pick 3 while it cook to death over here ( 30C!)

Herr D
    Participant

Thank you! . . . 30C? Where? You don’t live under a magnifying glass, do you? Yikes.

Here’s the 3, deadline to be 8/6 noon, winner hopefully judged by 8pm.

Attachments:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

It feels like it!

England is just far too hot, 33C today.

Arcade Invader
    Participant

No one is happy about this

tail is hard to see but it’s part of the snake’s tongue.

Herr D
    Participant

Okay, Arcade Invader. As sole entrant, you win. Please pick 3 items and a deadline; you are the next judge.

Arcade Invader
    Participant

Thanks!

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Deadline is 8/23 noon, Ideally I will have it judged by 8/24

Herr D
    Participant

I have been unable to more than gaze longingly at hm3 until a few minutes ago, with my facility going dark and not having time at home. No entrants. Choose a new deadline and post three more items or the desire to keep these three. Sorry I wasn’t able.

Herr D
    Participant

To re-establish the flow: ARCADE INVADER! If you do not reclaim judgeship by 8/31 at noon EST and there are no objections, then I will re-assume judgeship with the following items and the deadline of 9/18/19 2pm EST. TBJ asap.

(An extra point to be awarded for the best display of something with text on it that belongs to the pic. Movie ticket, sign, newspaper, etc.)

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Wow. IRL bashed me good. Extend these same items through 10/15, noon EST.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.