ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 829 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

Don’t play with fire or….

YOU’LL LOSE YOUR HAIR… :)

firework.png

Herr D
    Participant

Ever have to stop and check what you’re doing, not sure whether you’ve made a BAD mistake?
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-ASuddenDoubt_zps8ec612f1.jpg

prswirve
    Participant

lol that was funny herr d!

Keric
    Participant

Oh #@$!%#& !! I forgot to judge yesterday!
    prswirve~ First class work, and very unusual ways of using the pieces!
    Herr D~ My worst fear about tattoos brought to life

I am going with Herr D on this one!
    congrats pick your pieces

prswirve
    Participant

thanks and congrats to herr d! that was freakin’ hilarious!

Herr D
    Participant

Thanks, guys. I’ve been ill and so am a bit later than planned getting back.
    Here’s the next three.
    hm3-beta2.png

Keric
    Participant

These ARE the ‘droids you were looking for
    WHY?
    Because Luke’s kids got bored during their intergalactic journeys and built a Electro~magnetic droid band called Kahnman, that hit #1 on the charts with “What’s Your Malfunction?”

Herr D
    Participant

…This program brought to you by Keric Graphic Design . . .
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrDTheDJ_zps9f47d59a.png

They had a tough tour and went right back to the studio. Momentarily, we’ll have their sponsor’s three special requests.

Herr D
    Participant

Ah, djuby!Yell I already declared! Saturday deadline, man. Sorry. Good entry, though. Keric should be along soon and I’ll be glad to compete with you with his 3 items.

djuby
    Participant

No problem. Guess I missed that in the posting. Have shifted her over to my page.

Keric
    Participant

here are the 3 new items (sorry, I was in a more “techie” mood!)

Herr D
    Participant

Arrgh. The photobucket improvement team have broken the cropping. I can’t get hm to pm.

Ah well. It occurs to me that reality t.v. couldn’t possibly be so popular JUST here. And that winning is frequently losing.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-IfAliensHaveRealityTV_zpsd6d10b01.png

Let’s hope we lose that particular contest . . .

Herr D
    Participant

I just realized I’m the only entry again. Keric has not responded to PM I sent yesterday to remind him to judge. (Hope you’re ok, man.)

In the interests of keeping this alive and mostly on schedule, these three tails are what I pick. If ams or Keric or anyone has a good reason why not, we’ll read their posts about what to do instead.

Tails.png

prswirve
    Participant

Tails!

Herr D
    Participant

No entries. Deadline passed. I seem to be picking items that don’t inspire people as much.

Prswirve: As the only person interested enough to even comment on my choices, I am requesting you to pick three items and post them and judge after next Saturday midnight. Perhaps your items will inspire people more. I hope so. This has been one of my favorite contests, and I don’t wish to see it die.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.