ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Keric
    Participant

Randall -you have used the hair as hair and the glasses as glasses The shoulder piece I like the way that they were used, and I might use that Idea…

Herr -you have succeeded in misusing all of your pieces

the hair as hair, I don’t like but I do see how it fits the pic, the old feather duster is good, the room tag-not a stellar use of the piece, but the braids were, and the bow was genius, I don’t like the rotation of the pic, but I really like the back view!

So what does all that mean?

In this contest, I think that Herr won, Pick your 3 Herr!

Herr D
    Participant

Thank you! Esther really is sweet, even if she’s only pretending to be a maid in the aft hallways on that upper floor in my imagination. She deserves the recognition.

I’m at a terminal where I cannot upload or transfer pix right now. So, unless someone strenuously and convincingly objects, the objects I pick now are three capital letter ‘Q’s from three DIFFERENT Font Standard. 10/4/16 2PM

Funkmachine7
    Participant

This is a late entry for <span class=”bbp-reply-post-date”>September 9</span>, too late to count but i may as well post it here.

Herr D
    Participant

Man. I want to see dialogue between these three . . .

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Man. I want to see dialogue between these three . . .

Well here you go, it turn out i’m going to write some Si-Fi…

—–

“Well lady’s what do we have here? An Offworlder, out side of space town.
    You know the quarantine code says that’s a death crime space man.
    Now keep your hands where i can seem, Cyndry search him, see if we have to call in for back up?
    Ok what’s your name and entrance number?”

“see if we have to call in for back up?”

That meant do you have money for the bribe.
    Hendricks froze up, he wasn’t meant to be shaken down by the local cops, he was an agent of the Solar Investigation Bureau, not some captain of flying scrap heap.

A pair of eyes flashed in the darkness
    “I see you’ve found some trouble already, Hendricks.” it was a woman’s voice, with a thick off planet accent he couldn’t place.

Then he saw her, bright green eyes and crimson hair, the pair of jaggaed claw marks across her face.
    As she stepped from the shadow he could see the rest of her, tall and lithe with legs long and lean,a body tuned to perfection, built to be a human killing machine.
    Freydis

“Freydis the Claw! I should of known it would be you. Send a gene freak to hunt a gene freak…

Herr D
    Participant

Nice. Thanx, FM!

Just in case I wasn’t clear, I made a copy of the Q’s available. They are laid out  according to the order hm3 has them listed. I may have given too many choices. An extra point should be given to any coherent pic where none of them are used as symbols, but objects. Remember: due 10/4/16 2pm EST, hopefully to be judged by 8pm.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Okay. I guess that didn’t work out. On the grid of q’s above, items in row 4, column 1; in row 4, column 4; and in last row, column 4. That’s three specific q’s in one picture, due October 23rd, 2pm EST. Hopefully to be judged by 8pm.

Keric
    Participant

I hope I picked the right Q’s

The break down, There are 2 Qs on the stove-as nobs

there are 4 Qs as the clock guards and the bone Q is the strainer.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Very interesting piece Keric.

Keric
    Participant

Thank you Randall, Seeing no other entries, I am going to call this contest closed tomorrow after dinner (my time) this should give anyone else a chance to enter if they wish…

Keric
    Participant

As the only entry the new contest is…

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/RomeoPhoenix1984/media/Randall.AmyTheMissingChild_zpsmyepttzk.jpeg.html
    It took me a while to work out the details in this one, but here it is finally.
    Amy Harley has been missing for a long time. Detective Harold was about to give up on the case until a young man came into the office one day. The young man explained how he found an old skeleton in an abandoned house.
    Upon arrival Detective Harold notice a new looking poster with some writing in blood. He couldn’t help but feel like he was be watched. As if he was the next victim.

I used a Q in the writing on the poster, One Q to make the buckles on his boots, a third q for the magnified glass, and the forth Q is in the neck bones which can barely see in the magnified glass. I now await judgement from Herr D’s contest concerning his deadline.

Keric
    Participant

Herr D, I am requesting your judgement on this issue, The Q contest has, I believe, a late entry from Randall.  If I am right, then that IS a technicality, and I (and I think you) would hate to win on a technicality.

If for any reason my picture does not win, then I will just hold Oct 18th’s challenge until the next time that I do win. (it will have to happen sometime.)

Herr D
    Participant

Yikes! Haven’t had time to check in, haven’t had time to go over the 2nd entry . . . I called for this contest to be judged on 10/23. Because I might not have time to judge it properly before then. Just checking in . . .

If you guys want to go back to weekly instead of every two weeks, that’s fine by me. It should start with the first judge to feel that way. I may not even have time to enter the blog contests this week, or I’d hold a vote on judging early. I’m sticking to 10/23. [runs off for more errands]

Keric
    Participant

10/23 works for me! Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.