ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

“Mr. Hassan? Yes, this is Judy from the clerk’s desk. We spoke earlier about your St. Bernard’s stolen collar? It WAS ‘Gustave,’ wasn’t it? Yes. . . . I have good news! An exotic lizard brought it in with a note on the back of the collar. The note said that the lizard’s owner found it and wants one for his lizard. –What? No. The man didn’t come in. He must be a great animal trainer even though he can’t spell. I accepted the collar on your behalf, so you can pick it up later. It’ll be right here at the desk!

No–I’ve never heard of a trained lizard either. But I don’t know anything about exotic species. I sent him back out to wherever his owner was parked with a note directing him to apply to the proper authority. They’re in the downtown location, you know. Have a nice day!”

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2015hm/HerrD-ItAppliedForACollar_zpsxbaxbbtc.png

*The bracket made a great head, two sheaths made most of Gustave’s leash, and about thirty spoons are worked into the lizard’s crest.

Randall
    Participant

Contest update: I have a meeting at 2:00 pm on the 9th. I will now be judging at 5:00 pm on the 9th. That will be 3:00 pm est. That should give some a little extra time to squeeze their art in.

Randall
    Participant

Sorry for the delay folks. After looking at em and studying the details HerrD is the winner. Not because of the story, but because of visual of the artist and the feeling the piece of art gave. Congratulations HerrD.

Keric
    Participant

I’d like to fight the verdict, BUT the thing is, EVEN I can see that Herr D’s is better!

Herr D
    Participant

Yowza! I thought Keric had won and forgot to check. –I’ll post 3 Monday midaft. when I’m off work. Thanks, guys!

Herr D
    Participant

Been workin’ like a dog. Chewed the paperwork to bits. Now, to the REAL  purpose of existence–creation!

This trio, which it is your mission to misuse, abuse, chartreuse–well, you know what I mean–is called the ‘DW’ item trio. Judged between 2 and 5 pm 2/25/16.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Randall
    Participant

The Sheriff was sitting there enjoying his drink when his arch nemesis rode into town challenging him for a duel.

The hat and tie you can see I used them in the normal places. I used the insignia for the tailwear where the legs normally are.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Urf. Sorry guys. A day late. RP! Pick 3. A fez shape does make a decent loincloth. Did you catch what the shapes were from? If you answer correctly before anyone else, you may pick an extra item for a bonus difficulty. I’ll work it in whether anyone else does or not.

Randall
    Participant

Man another one. I was hoping for some competition this time. Maybe on the next one.

Here are the items for the next contest. 3-11-2016 will be the due date Some where between 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. So no entries after 2:00 Central Time. Good luck everyone.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Oh the head is Alien, the shoulder left is tech, and the legwear is kneepads.

Herr D
    Participant

“Sentry Mistake”

Randall
    Participant

Herr D as sole entrant choose the next 3 items for the next contest.

Herr D
    Participant

Some tactics translate perfectly, right? Ah, well.

Here’s three more.   Due Mon, 3/21 2pm EST, hopefully to be judged by 5pm.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

The Dream Masters. The one on the right bring happy and wonderful dreams, the one on the left brings horrible nightmares, and the one in the middle keeps the other two in balance. Once one becomes off balance the other side takes fully over causing either happiness or horrible insanity.

I used the top for the extra two head, the belt ring is multiplied on the belt itself, and the eyes for the wall in the back ground.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I think we might become known as the two characters . . . oh, well–are we intimidating the others? Your turn.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.