ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Geno
    Participant

I used these parts to make a Goth Prom dress. Hope her date doesn’t get too close!

*insignia and zombie head were used for her hair decoration and the weapon thing was used twice on the dress – the shoulder pieces, part of the waist area decorations, and the chains from shoulders to waist.

Herr D
    Participant

Geno! Good one; pity no competition. Pick 3!

Geno
    Participant

These three are all from the Neckwear-Standard category. Entries due by 11:59 pm EST on Saturday.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

“You Boys OK?”

*Ruffle collar as part of Dad’s slippers, teeth necklace doubled around fire as debris circle, and lapel thing as part of tent, and also as the top of Dad’s magazine and his right thumb.

Geno
    Participant

Herr D wins! Again, pity that there’s no competition, but you had a great scene.

Herr D
    Participant

Thanks, man. I’m picking one of one category and two of another.

To close noon EST, next Monday, judged by 8:30pm

Attachments:

Geno
    Participant

Well, it’s looking like it’s going to be another one-entry contest, but here’s mine:

Mr. Jones is celebrating Christmas in July – July 4th to be exact. He has a patriotic Santa hat, an American flag shirt, and some unique new sunglasses to keep the summer sun out of his eyes.

Female top was used as the sunglasses, the star-patterned spandex was used as the part of the hat on top of his head, and the other spandex piece was used as the fur trim on the hat that goes around the head.

Herr D
    Participant

Mr. Jones made the runway by himself–so he’s the top model. Pick your 3, Geno.

Hey, I’d go to that party!

Geno
    Participant

Alright – here’s the next three! Entries due by 11:59 pm EST on Monday July 20th.

Attachments:

Garrett
    Participant

Apparently, Mason Gale’s neighbor didn’t see the “Beware of Dinosaur” sign… or the dinosaur.

Contest Construction

Okay! For the record, the ears are the bloody items in the dinosaur’s mouth. The hammer head is the belt buckle for his belt the eyebrows are his mustache. This is my first entry here so… hope you all like it!

ams
    Participant

SLEDGE FIST!!

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

“How Joe From Red Bird Services Got Fired” –really, they should’ve replaced those old fire alarms a long time ago . . .

*The ear made an excellent logo pocket, the eyebrow had to have an aura masked onto it to make the feather duster, and the sledge head made an interesting if obsolete fire alarm box.

Geno
    Participant

Great entries everyone! The winner is…Garrett! I picked this one because I liked the overall scene and thought it had the most creative use of the items. The other two were awesome too, though – it was a hard choice.

Garrett – pick your three items for the next round and set a deadline about a week from now – then you’ll pick the winner for that round.

Garrett
    Participant

Set

Thank you! This is my selected three. One week, so Tuesday the 28th!!

Herr D
    Participant

“Just Chillin’ ” Look closely at his shoulder–he forgot the mosquito repellent.

*The handle, widened, is the rattan back of the hammock chair’s headpiece. The hair band got made into the sun. The cape was part of the hammock chair, the flippers, the snorkel pipe, and the shadows.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.