NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 668 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

yay, i know which hero that is… LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

NHA247
    Participant

Here is the next comic panel.

First appearance of The Old One.

Comic-Panel-6.png

prswirve
    Participant

Wow that’s bad ass!

CantDraw
    Participant

I’m hooked (or is that speared).

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Yaaay. i’m sooo glad he got used Laugh. Thanks NHA247 Smile. looking forward to the whole story Smile

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Great sequencing! I can’t wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds and how everybody fits in.

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you everyone! Im glad you all enjoyed, I can promise you the rest of the comic will be very action packed and intense!

Here is the 7th panel.

Comic-Panel-7.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is my entry for Livewyre’s Color My Bad Guy.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/05/Color-my-bad-guy-1.PNG

Scatman

awesome colors!!WOW!i never saw colors as distant looks o awesome together!

NHA247
    Participant

thank you Scatman! Im glad you like it, i really like the way you made a helmet out of yours!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Cool stuff, NHA. I’m just seeing this for the first time, so if it’s not too late here’s one of my characters, Gryphon. He was to be a hero, but I changed my mind. Back story included. [/spoiler]GRYPHON! Gryphon, (real name unknown), was intended to be a member of the Beasts of Burden, but proved to be too dangerous. Apparently, his humanity was totally taken over by the wild natures of the eagle and lion DNA used to create him. Being incredibly strong, he easily escaped captivity and has since taken to terrorizing the world. He seems to be living out some warped version of the traditional role of mythological gryphons, setting himself up as a guardian of sorts at large mining operations around the world, frightening workers, or killing the more resistant ones, and laying claim to whatever resources are within. Whether this is greed on the part of whatever is left of him that is human, or his mind is so far gone that he actually believes himself to be a mythological creature, no one can say.gryphon.pnggryphon-alt..png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

NHA, I was going through your thread and I was really impressed with the animation. Simple as it was, just an energy buildup in the characters hands, I loved it! How did you do that? Please provide a link or some info.

NHA247
    Participant

Im glad you like my thread, I believe I just typed in gif maker and made the animation there.

Here is my entry in the Gargoyle Pop Quiz.

NHA247-Gargoyle.PNG.png

Linea24
    Participant

That is a very badass gargoyle.

Torog
    Participant

You did a great job in capturing the transitioning of the gargoyle. Simple and effective.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.