NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 668 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you! I was very happy how it turned out as well!

NHA247
    Participant

This is Gadget! The teams tech genius!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2012/05/Gadget.png

NHA247
    Participant

So i went a little different with this one!

This is Manius Acilius Ruso who was a slave to Rome back in 73 BCE. He was born a mutant and had the gift of a healing factor. He fought along side Spartacus during the slave revolt and was sent into exile after the several attempts by the Roman’s to take his life did not work. Having a healing factor he does not age and wandered the world until he was found in 2012 by Gadget who recruited him into the League of Honor. Since his name was so long Gadget decided it would be easier to give him the nickname MAR instead.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2012/05/Manius-Acilius-Ruso.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is M.A.R.

This is the new version after Gadget gives Manius Acilius Ruso some new armor and technology!

M.A.R..png

The next entries will be of the enemies.
    The Brotherhood!

NHA247
    Participant

Here is the first two villains of The Brotherhood!

Here is Brain Freeze!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2012/05/Brain-Freeze.png

and this is Chemical Spill!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2012/05/Chemical-Spill.png

I have left the leader of the League of Honor out till last and will do the same for The Brotherhood!

NHA247
    Participant

This is Mareth! He is Aalok’s brother who trained himself in the dark arts of pain and death.

Death.png

Thanks!

-NHA247

NHA247
    Participant

This is Tyson, he is a failed experiment by Gadget. Tyson volunteered for an experiment that was supposed to help cure him of his sickness but it came with a horrible price. He was transformed into a savage brute, he showed a extreme decrease in intelligence and a extremely large increase in strength. He now craves revenge on Gadget and works with the Brotherhood in hopes to achieve it.

Brute.png

Thanks!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Very cool

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you!

Here is the leader of the League of Honor, his name is Abraham! He was left alone as a child because his special abilities frightened his parents. He was found by a young woman who took Abraham into her family who raised him. When he turned twenty-five his adopted family was murdered by the Brotherhoods leader Chaos. Although Abraham will only punish and never kill, he promises to prevent Chaos from harming any other innocent lives as long as he lives.

His abilities allow him to create and manipulate light and use it to create energy blast then can stop even the toughest foes!

Abraham.png

Thanks!

Next entry will be Chaos, the leader of The Brotherhood!

NHA247
    Participant

Well im still working on Chaos, but here is my entry for the Soldier Contest.

NHA247-NeverAlone.PNG.png

NHA247
    Participant

Well i there might be a delay on my Chaos character for few weeks. I broke my hand on Sunday so its a little hard to work on the computer haha.

Injured-hero.png

ams
    Participant

Right or left?

Hopefully not the hand you wipe….I mean write with…..All the best!

Trekkie
    Participant

Hope it gets better soon! Also, nice appropriate picture.

Myro
    Participant

Get better soon. Don’t let the injury get you down too much.

NHA247
    Participant

Thanks everyone!
    I will still try and create some heroes its just more of a challenge now.

@AMS
    i broke my left hand

Thanks again!

-NHA247

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.