NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 668 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

Thanks! He looks great! Count him in, I will start putting together a list of all of the people joining.

Here is Plorb by Alexander of Limbo, he has also joined the Saviors.

He is now Plorb Reactor!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/04/Plorb-Reactor.PNG

Original by Alexander Of Limbo
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/04/Plorb-Alexander-of-Limbo.PNG

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Both characters are great. Awesome effect with the smashed helmet.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

This is all incredibly interesting! Can I throw my humble hat into the ring?

For rebirth as a savior:
    Codename: Mindwave
    Identity: Tariq Kakazai
    Abilties: Telepathy, which he mainly uses to project powerful waves of psionic energy that overload a target’s nervous system. Can also read minds, project realistic illusions, plant subconscious suggestions, and erase a person’s memories. He has telekinesis but it is very unrefined and he can only use it briefly to lift objects or project brute force.
    Affiliation: Posthuman superhero
    MIGHTY_Mindwave.png

As a hero to combat the Saviorts
    Codename: Nexus
    Identity: Ulises Monroy
    Abilities: Half demon/half-angel heritage gives him vast magical potential. He can warp reality within a limited radius of his person, distorting gravity, space-time, and other natural laws. Overuse of his powers wears out his mortal body. He’s a practiced sorcerer which gives him the ability to levitate and fire off bursts of eldritch energy.
    Affiliation: Guardian of the physical plane of existence
    Nexus_Rev_2.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Wow man i Love Plorb Reactor. Simply amazing Laugh his abilities are basically that of a space mercenary.

And the old one has an affinity with the earth. (not quite sure what that means yet). I guess he can be sub telepathic, sub telekinetic, has a strong link with animals, plants, the three of the four old elements (earth, water, wind but not fire) and is quite adept at combat with his trusty spear.

NHA247
    Participant

Thanks Alexander! and thank you DiCicatriz for joining! I will be starting back at this after the end of the week. College finals are really taking a lot of my time this week. Thanks again guys :)

RobM
    Participant

I’ll offer Sirius, master of light. He named himself after the brightest star in the sky because he thinks of himself as the brightest star in the super-powered pantheon. Feel free to use him as a hero or Savior.
    Sirius-1.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

Great character RobM! Thanks for joining!

Here is Scatman’s Wrathstar who has joined the Saviors.

WrathStar-Scatman-NHA247.png

NHA247
    Participant

I am currently working on the cover of the comic now. Since there is so many people incorporated in this project, does anyone have any ideas for the title of this comic? If anyone has read Old Man Logan or the current Age of Ultron comics, its sorta along the same lines as that. I am also planning on making this comic as well as a prequel to this comic titled “The Rise of Gamma!” This will be how he was transformed and how he became feared by the villains of the forums.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I love this series, and for a name how about Nuclear Age, Mutually Assured Destruction or perhaps Day of Salvation?

Also, if you are still taking saviors, how about Crusher?
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/04/Crusher-I.png
    And against the saviors, my character Praetor?
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/04/Praetor-I.png

NHA247
    Participant

Vampyrist you are awesome! Day of Salvation is perfect! and thanks for joining, your characters will fit perfectly into the comic! Thanks again!

prswirve
    Participant

Wow. This is gonna be TONS of awesome work.

NHA247
    Participant

Well finally my exams are over and now I can continue with the comic.

I have finished DiCicatiz’s MindWave! He has gone through a drastic change but I will explain why in the comics. :)

Atomic Wave!

AtomicWave-DiCicatiz-NHA247.png

Weilyn

Sweet! Laugh
    Hope the exams went well

Scatman

HOLY!!I’ve been gone for a week ,but awesome job on Wrathstar,very pleased with the transformation!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Wow! Atomic Wave looks awesome!

That certainly is a drastic change. Poor Tariq! He’s hardly himself anymore. Although he looks amazing, so menacing. Great job! Thanks for including my character in the storyline :D

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.