NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 668 total)
  • Author

Scatman

the use of items such as the shin guards and the visor look great!awesome character!

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you! :)

Here is my entry for the strike a pose contest.

B.R.U.T.E.
    (Basic Routing Universal Tactical Explorer)

NHA247-B.R.U.T.E..png

NHA247
    Participant

The Silver Reptile!

Silver-Reptile.png

NHA247
    Participant

I decided to touch up an old creation I made a while ago.

Last Thursday I proposed to my amazing girlfriend DeShea so without further adieu here is a remake of her creation I made for her. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/01/Deshea.png

Old version

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/01/DeShea.png

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Looks great. Definitely gives me the whole ‘peace & love’ vibe :)

Also… congratulations on popping the question!

Weilyn

Congratulations! Laugh

It’s a beautiful creation!

Scatman

Listen yeah yeah merry marriage day and all that jazz!Get out before she totally throws your computer in the garbage and replaces it with a huge picture of you in her family picture pretending to enjoy the holidays!JUST KIDDING!CONGRATS!Best of luck I just wanted to give you and your bride to be a chuckleLaughBest of luck,and hope the lil’machiners show up on the seen not soon after,Cheers!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Congrats man. Hope you have many many happy years together.
    Awesome picture as well.

Hammerknight
    Participant

A word of advise from an old married man. Tell her you love her everyday, even on bad days. Tell her how beautiful she is everyday,never tell her other wise no matter what. Pay attention to her no matter what is on TV and/or anything else that is going on. Let her know that she is right, don’t be fooled that is not a fight worth fighting. Don’t fight it give in now and let her be the boss, know it or not she already is the boss and always will be. Find a pedestal and place her on it, that is where she belongs. She is the future Mother of your children so help her in anyway and be there for her at all times. She should be your best friend so don’t put others before her (except for you kids because they should come before both of you), they will only miss things up and cause trouble. Kiss her each night before bed and tell her that you love her, even if it was a bad day, never go to sleep mad at each other. In the morning the first thing to do is to tell her how much you love her and kiss her(even if she hasn’t brushed her teeth yet). Don’t do things that will haunt you latter, she will never forget those things not even the little tiny ones. Let it be her hand that you hold even if you are just setting there watching TV. Let her in so she can know how you feel, it makes it easier for her to do the same. If it sounds funny as all get out in your head think twice before you say it, she might not think it is funny. A cold shoulder is only the tip of the iceberg so don’t make a Titanic mistake, they will not want to make a movie about how far down the wreckage lies. Just remember that she is the Queen of your Kingdom and “Off with his Head” has a new meaning outside of Wonderland. Congrats and best wishes.

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you so much everyone!! We are very excited :) Thanks for all of the wise words and laughs :)

NHA247
    Participant

Here is a character I made to face off against Scatman’s DarkSwarm.

This is the Silver Owl!

Silver-Owl.png

Scatman

He’s great !!yes of course they could be paired together!do it up!

I’ve got a character named Silver Owl too. Doesn’t hold a candle to yours though.

Weilyn

Great design! Love those wings!

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you everyone!

Here is an entry or Keric’s contest.

Keric-Contest-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.