NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 668 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

This is Blue Blazer and his son Owen!

Blue-Blazer-and-Owen.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Nice! Cool

Scatman

that’s so cool.

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you :)

NHA247
    Participant

My first entry for the contest.

The Living Bolt

NHA247-TheLivingBolt.PNG.png

NHA247
    Participant

My second entry.

Volton!

NHA247-Volton.PNG.png

Blue Blazer
    Participant

@NHA247 said:

This is Blue Blazer and his son Owen!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2012/08/Blue-Blazer-and-Owen.png

Sweet! Mini-Me will be very pleased by this.

NHA247
    Participant

Im glad you like Blue Blazer!

Here is my third entry for the contest!

The Lightning Man!

NHA247-LightningMan.PNG.png

Scatman

These last 2 are so true to the comic book images !I think you did a great job man!

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you! Im glad you liked them!

This is Tau (Botswana name meaning Lion)

He used to be an African Soldier until he was abandoned in the wild and left to die, after days of frantically searching the areas for food and water he found a pond to drink from. After approaching the pond and drinking from it he was attacked by a cackle of Hyenas. He had no strength to fight them off and laid down to let them kill him. The hyenas were attacked by a large male lion and fled away from Tau. As he opened his eyes he saw the lion sitting next to him, he was accepted by the lion and was fed food and water for the next three years.

After Tau was found and returned to civilization, his story went world wide he was given a lot of access to companies willing to work with him to protect the wild life of Africa. He had spoken with defense weapons maker and had him create a series of high tech pieces of armor.

After acquiring the armor he wanted, he disappeared and returned to the wild and found his savior. He spends his days fighting off poachers who try to harm the animals in the wild.

He has shoulder and arm pieces that allow him to strike with the power of a lion and his mask allows him to have the senses of a lion as well. His sight, hearing, and smell is all raised. His leg wear also allows him to run and jump higher then a normal man.

Tau.png

FRM

nice!!!

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you!

This is a team member from a futuristic sport i am creating. I have not thought of a name yet but the premise of the game is each major country gathers a team and faces off in arenas against another country with the weapons that use glowing ammo. The ammo does not kill but it basically registers where and who they shot with this high-tech gear. Each countries armor and ammo is a different color. I guess this is just a high-tech form of paintball haha! Well that’s all i have for now but i will be adding more soon.

This is USA’s #12
    Team-USA.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is another entry for the contest.

Mastermind

NHA247-Mastermind.PNG.png

NHA247
    Participant

This is my redesign of Magno!

I wanted to give him a more bad*** look!

NHA247-Magno.PNG.png

NHA247
    Participant

This is Goignar the Troll

Goignar-the-Troll.png

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.