Nathanyael’s first pics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nathanyael’s first pics

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

I agree looks much better. Nice work.

fuzztone

No worries, Nathanyael. That’s a great improvement – dramatic and sinister. Hope she makes it out in one piece!

nathanyael

Oh my, thank you for the compliments… Let’s see how she gets out of there alive…

nathanyael

Now just for the sake of completeness: here is the rest of my shots (some from Myriam, others from characters of different RPG campaigns). Most of you guys will recognize them from the other forum (which must not be named… Wink)…

As said already, nothing new… just the rest of the old stuff…

nathanyael

There she is again… kneeling in front of a fire… conjuring up things forgotten aeons ago…

nathanyael

Hey guys, just give me one comment on the Conjuration pic…. Don’t ignore me!!!! Sniff…..Cry

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@nathanyael said:

Hey guys, just give me one comment on the Conjuration pic…. Don’t ignore me!!!! Sniff…..http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

I say this honestly, and as advice to everyone who reads this. Begging is not the way to get attention. Just because there are no comments does not mean people are not viewing and admiring your creations. (Wow, that’s a lot of negatives for a sentence meant to be positive.) This is why I want Jeff to bring back the “thumbs up” / “Like” button. An instant poll would go a long way to placate egos.

After all that harsh lecturing, I will comment. I like Conjuration. The color-scheme really pops. The green comes across as manna and a great balance of Zypping. The face in the smoke is a little distracting. Maybe tone it down by adjusting the color Alpha. The same for the black cloud at her feet. Make it a little more transparent to match the red smoke.

nathanyael

I say this honestly, and as advice to everyone who reads this. Begging is not the way to get attention. Just because there are no comments does not mean people are not viewing and admiring your creations. (Wow, that’s a lot of negatives for a sentence meant to be positive.)

So much for my puny attempt at irony… First of all, my ego doesn’t need any placating at all and I don’t need anybody to ”admire” what I do – I only like to hear an opinion (be it good or bad). Second, I just wanted to get the thread up in the row, so it doesn’t get lost on page number 8956870… (truly, I could just have posted something like “Any comments?” but that simply sounded boring…)… And last but not least third, you’re critique, tips and hints are always welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.