My new Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My new Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 299 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Does a vampire witch have to drain blood from other witches? Pretty good broom, by the way.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks for the positive vibes everybody. And Atomic Punk, thank you for giving me something to feed off of. You helped jump start my writing again. I’m taking my time with Amy, as she is now my signature, and I want to get away from my usual ‘stream of consciousness” writing style with her and really plot things out. I decided that after I wrote an origin only to lose it before posting when my internet connection crapped out. @Herr D: You know, that’s a good question. I never gave it that much thought.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

prswirve
    Participant

Great background. I see him falling but when he took off the mask, he’s smiling, so maybe he’s not. :)

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

PRS, while he’s not as tech savvy as One Armed Bandit, because of his years working at an auto plant, Brock Petersen is relatively handy. He wanted a suit that could give him flight capabilities, which O.A.B. provided. Flight is achieved with a jetpack built and modified by Brock from One Armed Bandit’s designs. The blue coloring and wings, which act as stabilizers and airfoils, were Brock’s customizations to the suit. The suit operates by way of a neural interface designed by One Armed Bandit. The primary circuitry is built into the suit and the up links are provided by micro-connectors woven into the fabric, which make direct contact with the skin. The helmet’s eyes have HUD readouts providing realtime diagnostics, radar, GPS and other vital stats. The neural link for the helmet is provided by the contact interface worn on Brock’s forehead. Blueflys-helmet-inside.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Nice tech specs. I like that Bluefly is able to retro-engineer the suit. It adds that he is ambitious not just some slob punching a clock. Is he savvy enough to fix the neural interface? Or would he have to go to the One-Armed Bandit for repairs? And what would OAB want for payment? Cool

Lightningsword
    Participant

I sure wish we had the like button!

Herr D
    Participant

The readouts imply that the neural link only accepts commands and never inputs the info directly. That’s good. Direct input would allow OAB to virtualize a wearer and hack their brain, puppetizing them. Ever see the Fawcett and Douglas movie with “direct input?”
    Can’t remember the title.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I think I’m gonna have fun with this guy. @Atomic: Brock’s years in the auto plant give him enough mechanical know-how to handle most of the suit’s maintenance and he’s no dummy. O.A.B. provided specs for the circuitry, and since cars have computers running much of their systems, Brock understands that aspect of the suit’s tech and is able to teach himself what he needs to know and follow O.A.B.’s charts. He was a thief more in Jean Valjean mode, a reluctant, sympathetic character. At least he was until got he suit. Maybe he’ll take on a thrill seeking edge like O.A.B. As for O.A.B.’s payment; I see him as a bit of a twisted criminal. Not so much crazy as compulsive, so the money doesn’t matter. He’s prideful and arrogant to the point that he actually feels a sense of pride that someone else is out there using his tech to pull off fantastic crimes, like a protege. He has an old school sense of “honor among thieves” and meant it when he said as long as Bluefly stays out of NYC, he doesn’t care what he he does with the suit. This implies that O.A.B.’s tech is untraceable, except maybe only by himself.
    @HerrD: Interesting premise, but One Armed Bandit’s not that type of a guy. He will create situation to endanger people to cover an escape, but he’s not really malicious. He actually takes Brock at his word that he won’t come operate in NYC as Bluefly. But, just in case, he did include a tracker in the suit that will alert him if the suit’s signature is detected within the Five Boroughs.
    I hope I can make Motor Man as interesting a protagonist to Bluefly as Amy Atom is to O.A.B. And looking at the pic, there is one thing I forgot to add, a stealth mode indicator. Have to go back and tweak it. Might even attempt a cross-section of the suit itself.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s Brock Petersen, aka Bluefly, with a suit breakdown. Click the attachment for the full picture.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/10/Bluefly-wsuit-breakdown.png

prswirve
    Participant

Now that’s a suit! And i lurv the headgear. Supercool!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, LEONHiEST! The Moderators will move your designs to their own gallery. Great start, please read the rules and all that stuff.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Atomic. I sent him a PM regarding that.

LEONHiEST

So many neat stuff you made. Really good stuff.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks. A lot of these are hit or miss as I was learning all that can be done on HM3, and I’m still learning. I use this thread for my villains and any characters I make outside of my super hero universe. Read all the rules, don’t be too shy to ask for advice, and HAVE FUN!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Thanks, Atomic. I sent him a PM regarding that.

Ha! I posted to the wrong forum. Cool

I need new glasses and a fresher brain. Confused

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.