My new Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My new Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 299 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks Tinker, but I used the correct hand for what I wanted. There are two hands in that position, the palm out that you show and the back of the hand facing out, which is what I used. If anything I could have moved it down a little more into the wrist.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice work, but I agree with Tinker. The pose you have is possible, but it is incredibly awkward for the hand. Flipped is more natural and doesn’t end up with a hurt wrist. Either way, good job on her.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks Vampy, but I actually did pose myself in front of my mirror in that position. The hand didn’t feel awkward to me. Anyways, I always respect the feedback. I might redo it with the other hand just to see. Here’s a self portrait I tried. My first from an actual picture of me. I’m in a seaside resort town in Italy, Castigleoncello. Castigleoncello.jpgself-portrait.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

As to Calamity Jane’s hand position holding the gun…007-gunhand.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

When I did the self portrait I saved it and posted before I added my jewelry. Details, details! I might go back again and try the shading and highlighting; I’m still really hit or miss with that.self-portrait2.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

As to Calamity Jane’s hand position holding the gun…http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/07/007-gunhand.png

Game, set, match! Laugh

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s my latest One Armed Bandit. I call this “Heist”! heist.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

My take on Lightningsword’s solar system.my-solar-system.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve been trying to pose one of my characters just like Heist for days now but I couldn’t get it looking natural. You pretty much nailed it though.

Nice work. :)

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Anarchangel. My biggest concern with that one is if it’s obvious he only has one arm.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

The idea of the Boogyman has been used to frighten children for hundreds of years. The reality is something much more terrible than any children’s fable.boogyman.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Great work on the solar system! glad to see people being inspierd by my creations. But so far, you’ve put me to shame.Laugh

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Lightningsword. But when I added a character to it, (look in my Heros, All thread), I lost some elements with all the layers trying to delete out the unwanted parts of the second image.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Another self portrait work in progress. Shades and highlights later.me3.jpgself2.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Unknown to Amy Atom, she has a twin brother who shares her mutation. Atomic Adam is a supervillain who has the same powers and abilities as his sister, but he is slightly physically stronger. Also, where Amy’s eye flame aura is red/yellow, Adam’s aura is a blue/white flame. Unlike Amy, Adam is capable of firing optic blasts, though he does not have full control over them, yet. He sometimes wears a sapphire crystal visor to contain his eyebeams. Full origin story to come later.atomic-adam.pngatomic-adam-hdsht.pngatomic-adam2.pngatomic-adam2-hdsht.png

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.