My HM3 stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My HM3 stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Alex King
    Participant

Your characters seem a bit odd to me, but just the right type of odd, very interesting work, I like it!

Herr D
    Participant

I WOULD follow Rhontsius a lot faster than Simba. Of course, he looks up to clearer communication . . .

darkvatican
    Angelic Nephilim Hunter, Revelation

A challenge pic of my brother’s, the Seraphim hunter of nephilim, Revelation.

darkvatican

First attempt at a giant mech suit, piloted by the enigmatic Baron Dimitri von Badrig.<br />I will probably try to do another pic of this suit, as I was unable to do it the way I wanted, during this first attempt.

darkvatican

Armatron, another character challenge pic from my brother for one of his characters. This guy, as I recall, is something like an Iron Man who doesn’t necessarily fabricate his own armor, but he utilizes whatever he can find to augment or repair his power armor, which is built up in several layers of different types of tech armor. (We were kids when we made this stuff up, so give me a break on the silliness of the idea.)

Vengeance
    Participant

interesting stuff

darkvatican

Progenitor of the Corellian race, a challenge pic from my brother.

darkvatican

Challenge pic from my brother of the Xylion progenitor.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh I like that last one a lot. 🙂

darkvatican

Oh I like that last one a lot.

I’m glad you like it. I used your shading tips, as you can see. ;-] I’m even re-doing the previous pic I did (the Corellian progenitor), because I took your advice and browsed AMS’ thread for more tips. ^_^

darkvatican

Corellian ancestor challenge pic, take #2!

All right, this is my new version of the progenitor of the Corellian race. I re-vamped it, based on tips from Anarchangel. Let me know what y’all think.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

I like the look of Corellian. The lighting is great…maybe the shadows behind him should be softer..if that’s the right word to use but then again it’s your character and i’m not an expert on how shadows should look..maybe somebody else who is better at this can weigh in and give some tips.Also i like what you did with the gauntlet there on the left. Overall great job Vati ! (is it ok if i call you Vati? if not it’s cool) Looking forward to seeing more from you.

darkvatican

…is it ok if i call you Vati?

Usually I get called DV, but you can call me whatever you want, “EE”.  lol

maybe the shadows behind him should be softer.

I have taken your advice into account (as well as some of your lighting effects!) on this next piece – the last of the three-part challenge my brother issued to me. Here is the Arkonian Progenitor.

darkvatican

*grumbles* So, I don’t know why I can’t attach the original pic to the post or why the image won’t display without being distorted, but I’ve tried numerous times. If the image doesn’t display correctly or if you can’t get access to the image via photobucket, then please let me know. *grumbles some more*

Vampyrist
    Participant

The progenitors are awesome, especially the Xylion.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.