Mr. Chowderhead’s Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mr. Chowderhead’s Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Trekkie
    Participant

I love his mask! How did you do all that patterning, especially along the chin?

Thanks. I used and resized different insignias (mainly squares and triangles) and even used a few blades from the weapons toward the chin and just colored them all black.

King Heavenwing version 2. Wasn’t quite satisfied with how he originally came out so I tweaked his wings and eyes a tad. I think he looks much better now.

King Heavenwing V2
    HM-King-Heavenwing-V2-1.png

FRM

love alastor’s mask!

Thanks FRM!

Yet another updated older character but I like him alot better now. Looks a little more omnipotent than my original to me.

The Overseer
    HM-The-Overseer-V2.png

And for comparison the original Overseer
    HM-The-Overseer-2.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

I’d like to see the originals next to the updates you post, for comparison.

@Kaylin88100 said:

I’d like to see the originals next to the updates you post, for comparison.

I’ll try posting some of the originals.

And another oldie. No changes were made to him however.

Col. Heinrich Hess
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-chowderhead/2012/09/HM-Col.-Hess.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Mr. Chowderhead said:

I’ll try posting some of the originals.

Thanks! It’s so interesting to see how people’s character design has developed over time.

Scatman

I realy think Overseer 2 is my fav.I just like the eyes and the feeling of seperation from reality thing goin’ on

@Scatman said:

I realy think Overseer 2 is my fav.I just like the eyes and the feeling of seperation from reality thing goin’ on

Thanks Scat! I was hoping he’d have that separation from reality feel to him since basically supposed to be the embodiment of all creation. It’s why I left his background blank. Nothing really exists beyond him.

A new baddie. Hope you guys like.

HM-The-Demogrol.png

This is just a slight update of my Alastor character from the previous page. Mainly I wasn’t satisfied with the background so I changed it a little and I added a wing to him plus a few other minor things. Anyway I’m much happier with this version.

Alastor V2

HM-Alastor-V2.png

Some random Kunoichi I made this one out of boredom. Don’t really have a name for her.

HM Kunoichi
    HM-Kunoichi.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.