MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 452 total)
  • Author

This is ‘Sahara’, she can turn her body into sand.
    close
    Sahara-CU.PNG
    full
    Sahara.PNG

Amazon
    close
    Amazon-update-CU.PNG
    full
    Amazon-update.PNG

Scatman

Sahara’s real cool!you have good positioning I am still tryin’ to get that goin’ on.

Thanks, I like the 3/4 pose. It helps to create a more dynamic character I think.

Black Banshee used to be the sassy superheroine known as ‘Volume’. But when a secondary mutation left her horribly disfigured, her mind snapped.
    close
    Black-Banshee-CU.PNG
    full
    Black-Banshee.PNG

Scatman

those claws look so nice against that dark setting!cool character1

Thanks man, this one is a Guardian of the Seal. This ancient order of magic users protect the doorway to hell. Whenever a demon escapes, they’re the ones who have to hunt it down.
    close
    Guardian-of-the-Seal-CU.PNG
    full
    Guardian-of-the-Seal.PNG

I submitted this for OCD last week and I’ve fiddled around with it some more. The main point of criticism was that the mechanics of archery, like grabbing an arrow from a quiver, weren’t right. So I tried to adjust that.

Trickshot-update.PNG

Scatman

@MisterDinoMan said:

I submitted this for OCD last week and I’ve fiddled around with it some more. The main point of criticism was that the mechanics of archery, like grabbing an arrow from a quiver, weren’t right. So I tried to adjust that.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/misterdinoman/2012/07/Trickshot-update.PNG

I thought might help ya with the grab pose it took me alot to figure it out but this was the best I came up with.Hope it helps!

@Scatman said:

Better view (please someone tell me how to adjust them to center)

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/06/SCATMAN-HELENA-1.png

hmm, I see what you did there and originally I did something similar. But Jeff and Herr D pointed out that you don’t actually grip an arrow that tight to pull it out of the quiver, so I tried to make it a little more graceful. Really nice character btw.

Scatman

@MisterDinoMan said:

hmm, I see what you did there and originally I did something similar. But Jeff and Herr D pointed out that you don’t actually grip an arrow that tight to pull it out of the quiver, so I tried to make it a little more graceful. Really nice character btw.

I just acted as if I was actually grabbing it from behind and I guess It’s a question of are you In battle or sharpshooting,eaither way I am not that graceful,but I see thier point.(No pun intended)Laugh

Ankh, an arcane crimefighter with an obsession about ancient Egypt.
    close
    Ankh-CU.PNG
    full
    Ankh.PNG

Posing proved to be difficult with the complexity of this design. So I just went with a standard pose. This is Iron Guardian.
    close
    Iron-Guardian-CU.PNG
    full
    Iron-Guardian.PNG

For the contest
    close
    MisterDinoMan_Belgian-Boxer-CU.PNG
    full
    MisterDinoMan_Belgian-Boxer.PNG

As long as Pantheon wiels the Ambrosian Spear, he has access to the powers of the Greek gods themselves. But he only has enough willpower to control one ability at a time.

close
    Pantheon-CU.PNG
    full
    Pantheon.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.