MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 452 total)
  • Author

thanks fellas

Stormrider has the power of aerokinesis.Stormrider-CU.PNGStormrider.PNG

Scatman

you do realize that the new follow up to the Bourne series is based on how his identity is changed?and get this….He has superhuman abilities!didn’t know if you knew that.I thought it was funny that you mentioned the superpower thing.Thought I would inform you.

@MisterDinoMan said:

@livewyre1014 said:

Glad you like it…but the final product came out looking like a movie poster than a comic cover, so I may tweak it a little. Thanks for the great character and background, I think a crossover between two secret organizations would be awesome!

I think the story could be very intriguing. I’m thinking something along the lines of Jason Bourne with superpowers.

Scatman

love storm riders suit!

Thanks Scatman. And I didn’t know about the superpower thing. I’ve never read the novels and from what I’ve seen from the trailers for the Bourne Legacy Jeremy Renners’ character doesn’t seem ‘super’, though he’s definitely a badass.

Hudson
    Participant

All of these are really impressive. I like Neocop’s weapon effects (the red glow), they’re really cool!

Thanks Hudson. I’m glad you like them. This next one’s been sitting in creative limbo for a while, but I think I finally got it right. Quantum is a blind superhero with teleportation powers and a quantum spatial awareness that helps compensate for his blindness.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/misterdinoman/2012/08/Quantum-CU.PNGQuantum-1.PNG

Trekkie
    Participant

How did you do the white design on Quantum’s chest? It looks really good, and the mask without eyeholes (after all, why would he need them?) is a neat touch.

I masked 8 different body items onto eight different square insignias. It took a while before I was happy with the result. I’ve been working on this thing for the better part of the week.

A remake of Neocop
    Neocop-2.0-CU_update.PNGNeocop-2.0_update.PNG
    Update: I noticed a mistake, so I reuploaded the images.

Scatman

I am really lovin’ the suits!great technique!lovin’ your posing and coloring,great stuff!

Vengeance
    Participant

Quantum WOW I LIKE that

Thanks guys. Quantum is one of my personal favorites, so it’s nice that you like him as well.

Centurion
    Powers: Superstrength, Invulnerability
    Centurion-CU.PNGCenturion.PNG

Scatman

Centurion is awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.