Mattisagamer Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mattisagamer Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author

mattisagamer
    Participant

Here are some more Versions of other Machiner’s characters!

WMDBASSPLAYER’s Punkin’ Head
    Punkin_Head_And_Band-1.png

JR19759’s D’Jala

JR_Reremake-1.png

mattisagamer
    Participant

Haven’t done anything simple in awhile nor anything original, so here’s my latest hero, Artik!

Artik
    Artik.png

mattisagamer
    Participant

Here’s is my entry to the CDC #65: Legacy!

Legacy
    Legacy-2.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I really like Artik’s face and Legacy is really cool, too!

mattisagamer
    Participant

Thanks WMD! :D Cheers! Working on deciding which one of your heroes to do a version of currently!

mattisagamer
    Participant

Here’s my latest character, Spiratrix! A magician with power over the elements! (Bit too tired to come up with a story…) She’s definitely one of my favorite works! Comments are welcomed. :D I feel like I might start to make another superhero team with Artik, Legacy, and Spiratrix to begin with. Enjoy!

Spiratrix
    Spiratrix.png

mattisagamer
    Participant

Phew! It’s been a week since I posted anything recent. Been busy beyond belief this past week, but thanks to the weekends I find myself having more time. First time using the new layout and it feels a bit awkward, but it’s something I can get used to. Here’s my submission for the CDC #66, Exyle! I was originally going to call him White Tiger, but it seemed to generic and simple. Exyle gives a ring of isolation that I want to shroud him in, being a mystery to be solved in a conquest that is neither for good or evil. As always, critiques and feedback is always welcomed!

Exyle
    Exyle.png

Herr D
    Participant

Exyle’s got an interesting look. Like maybe he was half-phased away from somewhere as the ultimate exile–he can look but not touch for the rest of his life.

mattisagamer
    Participant

That is genius Herr. Pure genius. Anymore ideas you can offer? You always make stories and introductions entertaining to read! I want to do something with his story and you have given me a great start!

mattisagamer
    Participant

@mattisagamer said:

Thanks for the reply Herr! That’s a great idea to fix the pointiness of the elbow haha. I started working around it trying to proportion the arms or elbow and that’s what I ended up with, but it makes a lot of sense to use the lines of the insignia to fix the elbow. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for the feedback and advice!

-Matt

I never thought I’d work out two HM Heroes in one day, but it seems I just had a lot of free time to work today. This is my latest heroine in the group of heroes that I soon plan to come up a story for (Hopefully by this week)! Her name is Princess Serpentina and I will work out the backgrounds and powers of my characters throughout this week as well. I think I’m starting to grasp the idea of highlighting as I feel this is a better example of me attempting highlighting than compared to Cyan Gale, but I have noticed some improvement from there to here. Any feedback and criticism is always appreciated http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif Thanks!

Princess Serpentina
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mattisagamer/2013/12/Princess_Serpentina.png

Had some extra time to do some revamped versions of some of my characters. Here’s Princess Serpentina revamped. I tried a differently style of shading and highlighting, not sure if I’m big on it though. Here’s a story to accompany to picture: On the day of her coronation as the succeeding Queen of Roma Prime, The Principality (those that oppose the state of Roma Prime) commenced a mass protest against her coronation. Tempers rose and weapons were drawn as riots took place all across Roma Prime. Serpentina watched her family be captured by the Principality as she barely escaped the riots, emotions high with a vengeance deep inside of her.

Sorry my writing skills aren’t exactly top notch, but I just wanted to fit something that could potentially progress to her story. Do I see an Exyle team up? As always, critiques and feedback is welcomed!

EDIT: I think one of the reasons why I have her in this pose with tears is that perhaps she is fighting her way out of Roma Prime with her emotions pushing forth her anger, hence why the sword is raised and the arm is facing outward. She’s tearing because of her emotions as she fights her way to safety perhaps?

Princess Serpentina Revamped
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mattisagamer/2014/03/Princess_Serpentina_Revamped.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Exyle is freakin’ sweet! That’s definitely my new favorite on HM. I love black & white when its done well like that. Awesome job!

mattisagamer
    Participant

@CantDraw said:

Exyle is freakin’ sweet! That’s definitely my new favorite on HM. I love black & white when its done well like that. Awesome job!

Thank you CantDraw! That is a huge compliment coming from you! :D Cheers!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very nice character, I love her face.

mattisagamer
    Participant

@Hammerknight said:

Very nice character, I love her face.

Thanks HK! I wondered how i should approach tears, then I realized the first item in the Item Right/Aura was perfect for it. Cheers!

Herr D
    Participant

If you want a drop falling from her nose, etc., there’s a drop in Insignia/Nature near the end somewhere.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.