Magnus Maximus’s Imperial Imagination Emporium

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Magnus Maximus’s Imperial Imagination Emporium

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 125 total)
  • Author

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

A sword-swinging warrior flying through the air. Credit to ams for the pose.

hm3-beta-3.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Thanks, AP! I don’t think that was intentional, but it makes sense.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Old samurai based on General Iroh of the Fire Nation. (Yes, I admit it. I’m an Avatar: The Last Airbender fan. Laugh)

Samurai-Master.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Love the colours, costume, pose, face… EVERYTHING! Smile

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Thanks AoL! … which one are you talking about? The samurai master?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Yep

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Ah. Well, thanks!

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

In honor of Independence Day.

Special-Forces-Trooper.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I’m finally back! Here’s another in my Anomalies series.

Runner.png

Dominic Matthews, Dom for short, is an Anomaly on the run, wanted all over the world for crimes he was able to pull off thanks to his power. Dom has the ability to predict the outcome of any action he or anyone else makes or will make, making him potentially quite dangerous. Doctor Wesley Archer, founder of the Anomaly Project, and an Anomaly himself, has been trying to hunt down and arrest Dom for a long time now, but so far has been unsuccessful, and Dom remains at large, using his ability to live a life of crime and quick and easy getaways.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice, like his pose, good tattoos as well. He’d be a riot in Vegas, with a power like that.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Thanks JR! More characters from my Anomalies universe are coming!

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Agent Thomas Hill worked with the FBI for seven years, then transferred to the NSA and worked with them for two years, at which time people all over the world had begun to be aware that they possessed superhuman abilities. He left the NSA when a scientist named Wesley Archer, one of the super-powered people, approached him and offered him a job in a program he was founding that would work with “enhanced humans” such as Dr. Archer himself, or “Anomalies,” as he called them. Agent Hill agreed, fascinated, and became one of the top agents of the Anomaly Project Security Agency, or APSA, which keeps tabs on potentially dangerous Anomalies in the US and around the world, and, with the help of other Anomalies, tracks them down and takes them into custody for the safety of non-powered humans.

Agent-Hill.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Finally posting again! Here’s my take on Maris Pontmercy from Les Miserables.

Marius-Pontmercy-1.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

And an Iroquois Mohawk, for the historical period I’m studying in school.

Iroquois-Mohawk.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Here’s my version of the famous hero of the Bible, Moses. This is him “before.” An “after” will come soon.

Prince-Moses.png

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.