Magnus Maximus’s Imperial Imagination Emporium

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Magnus Maximus’s Imperial Imagination Emporium

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey guys! It’s sure been a while! I’m getting ready to move into college in a bit, so these next couple of weeks are going to be pretty crazy. But in the meantime, I’ve been practicing making some Victorian-type street clothes. This is the sort of men’s fashion you would see in things like Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, the American Civil War/”Wild West” era, and the majority of British period dramas, among others. I feel more satisfied with this attempt than I have with other times I’ve tried.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    JR19759
    JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks really cool. Boots could do with moving down slightly, to make the trousers look less baggy, but other than that, good job.

Good luck with college.

Trekkie
    Participant

Looks great. I really like how the coat’s turned out

Herr D
    Participant

I can’t speak for AMS, but to me those pieces are more like lamellar and/or scale armor, and that’s what I intended those to be in my original work. Chain mail would look a bit different: Going for that chainmail look in Heromachine, I’ve used another item, e.g. here. What I do is I mask it onto cloth items from the Tops and Legwear categories, with varying degrees of success.

?? Has anyone tried using various braids from Hair for chainmail texture?

Lull-carae
    Lull-carae
    Participant

Never tried it, maybe i will try it someday, but that will take some time if i will ever start trying (i have any-clothes-on-screen-fobia while creating in HM3 i think so…)

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.