Linea24’s Astra Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Linea24’s Astra Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 406 total)
  • Author

Linea24
    Participant

@Viper: Thanks!

I’ve just been juggling some ideas with HM, and got this out of it:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Why do people seem to have this need to make deciding COTW so difficult? I’ve already got two possibles and it’s only Tuesday.

RobM
    Participant

Sublime

Linea24
    Participant

Thanks, guys!

@JR
    : I’m pretty sure that Nug’s Cyborg picture is a lot more deserving of COTW than my Sprites.

cliff
    Participant

Linea, that is just SO beautiful and ethereal. A true work of art. Well done.

Nug
    Participant

Oh wow! That’s very beautiful! Nice Linea!

Linea24
    Participant

Thanks, everyone!

Linea24
    Participant

I just thought that I would do another picture of Linea as like a comparison from her first design to now.

As for her very first appearance, here it is:

A lot of things have changed throughout all the years I had Linea/Lilac as a character. At first, this form’s name wasn’t Linea, but rather, Linella. Also, how Lilac got this form also changed. At first, she got it through some weird spell or something, I think. But now, this form is simply Lilac’s way to interact with the human world without arousing suspicion.

<It’s kinda nice to see how much Lilac/Linea has changed over the years.

Nug
    Participant

Thats beautiful! Great color, and the eye detail is amazing! Nicely Done!

Maverik1313
    Participant

I agree what Nug says you did a great job the shading it looks like a painting or a pastel drawing.

CantDraw
    Participant

That is gorgeous! I love the shading.

ams
    Participant

That is an awesome image!  What I like is how “soft” the portrait looks with the colors and shading that you have used.

Great blending!  Cheers!

Linea24
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t reply (much) sooner, but I’ve kinda been on a video game playing trend right now. Mainly, I’ve been playing Alpha Sapphire and Etrian Odyssey 4: Legend of the Titan.

@Nug
    : Doing the eyes was actually pretty easy, just used an eye that was already there and modified it to my liking.

@Maverik: Thanks! I’m glad that it comes across like that, because I was trying to stay close to the original medium of my original drawing.

@Cantdraw
    : Thanks, Cantdraw! I really appreciate it!

@ams
    : That means a lot coming from you! Thanks!

Right now, I’ve been suffering a bit from creativity block, so if anyone wants me to redesign their characters or just redo them in my style, just ask!

Maverik1313
    Participant

What I do when I cant think of anything is I “attempt” to make historical people / real people. Its a good challenge and it can also be a good learning experience.

Linea24
    Participant

I made a thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 406 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.