Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 325 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

Lightningsword
    Participant

BTW, a quick challenge: see if you can do a redesign on Nir Nallah, I personally don’t love it that much. And the best one will star on my group shot!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Rison Wardron
    ALIAS: Technos
    TEAM: Heroes, Silver Warriors
    A man from the year 2047, Rison wants to change the world around him; full of evil. He knew the only way was to travel back to the Ancient Age. So for 4 years he tried, but was bombarded by an unknown suspect in his lab. He survived, but had breathing abnormalities and extreme physical pain. He then agreed to replace his damaged body parts with robotic ones, which turned him into a cyborg. Then the next 6 years he tried again, finally succeeding and went back to the Ancient Age. He was then accepted by Silver as a true warrior and was called Technos.
    Technos.png

hawk007
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

Trivia: Cavemen DID NOT ride dinos or actually even see them.

I’m a christian, so I disagree with that.
    Anyway, very good job. I love these. You could actually make a comic, or something else, out of these. You could make some money.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Dude, l’m 10 and I am a christian also.

Lightningsword
    Participant

JULY 27 POP QUIZ ENTRY
    Lightningsword-Toilet.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Unknown
    ALIAS: Nighthood
    TEAM: Villains, Warriors Of Chaos
    A little boy with big dreams, Nighthood, name unknown, was living a normal, peaceful life until S.A.T.A. raided their house,accusing his father as a gang leader and drug addict. He tried to stop them, but S.A.T.A. used Technokill kill to his father. Furious, he promised t destroy S.A.T.A. bit by bit. He started with the most vulnerable of all personnel: Rison Wardron. Rison’s past unknown will now be revealed: He was previously the lead robotics and weaponry scientist of S.A.T.A. The real reason Nighthood bombed Rison’s laboratory was not to kill him; he took the FS-4 Bow and Ultex 9.2 Armor Rison was creating when Rison was sent to the hospital. He then used this to paralyze S.A.T.A. and killed the officers-in-charge. But when he found out that Rison was able to get enhanced powers and abilities and go back in time, he knew this could change everything. So he activated the time machine and went back to the Ancient Age. There he was tested by Chaos by letting him choose which one of his three sons he wanted to battle. He chose War, and Nighthood won, proving himself worthy of Chaos. Chaos rewarded him with arrows of silver that was on fire. He then began his pursuit for Technos.
    Nighthood.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: David Flash
    ALIAS: Sorcerer
    TEAM: Villains, Warriors of Chaos
    The young man, son of a necromancer, David was forced by his father to study and learn necromancy. However, David tried hard, but did not succeed. Because of this, his father banished him to the Ferzon Jungle. There, he learned how to create dark magic from the spirits and dark soul around him. He was mentored by Ripper Greem, the son of the Grim Reaper. He then used his mastered use of dark magic to overpower his father. Chaos saw this and accepted him as a true Chaos Warrior.
    David-Flash.png
    P.S. Ripper Greem is not part of the current series, but only a recurring character.

Lightningsword
    Participant

CDC#24 Entry
    Transform.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Titus
    ALIAS: N/A
    TEAM: Heroes, Silver Warriors
    A part of a family that claim to be descendants of The Sun Warrior, Tirnus, who was Silver’s good friend and loyal adviser, Titus proved that he was Tirnus’ descendant. He tried to fight a shade in the forest who was causing trouble for the Vargns. Being Tirnus’ descendant, he knew his family was connected with nature. He fought the shade with all his power, but the shade possessed him. He knew there was know way to break out of being possessed. then it struck him; he knew this was his chance to prove that he was a descendant of Tirnus. For it was written in the book of Silver Light:

“If a man claims to be a descendant of The Sun, he shall fight a dark spirit of Chaos, and must unleash his light; and with a light as bright, The Warrior will return. Let go of fear and hate, and the light will shine bright.”

He calmed himself down, trying to remember the very words written in the book. There was a flash of bright light, and Titus was in Tirnus’ warrior attire. He let out a burst of light and the shade was nowhere to be found. The Vargn warrior named Azrul, saw Titus fight and volunteered to help him in his travels. Now knowing that Titus knows his true power, Silver has called on him to help the Silver Warriors of Justice defeat Chaos and his army.
    Titus.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Draken
    ALIAS: N/A
    TEAM: Villains, Warriors of Chaos
    A former student in Shinobi Stealth, Draken was accidentally pierced in the heart when training with the katana. His comrades thought he was dead and threw him out to sea. He then healed on his own, washed up on the shoreline on a strange island. There he saw a portal leading to the world of Chaos, The Gate of Fire. Little did he know that Chaos was spying on him. Chaos gave him a chance to prove himself; he sent him to the Shinobi Academy and there he assassinated the students, one by one.
    Draken.png
    I say this is my first well-zypped character. But I want to know what you think, so, what’s the verdict?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Honestly, I like the costume and pose. The zypping is a little heavy inside the circle. By no means am I proficient at zypping! Just they look more like faded polka dots on Draken.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

very well posed but the zypping could be more intense. by this i mean use extremes such as very light colours and very dark colours compared to the colour you’re zypping on

Nug
    Participant

Nice Pose! Looks like you’ve been experimenting yourself! Good Job!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Ok thanks for the feedback guys! Sure the pose was made from scratch, Took me about 2 hours just to get it right. And I’ll be sure to re-zyp him well!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif
    PS: that means a lot coming from you, AP! I’m your biggest fan!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.