Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 325 total)
  • Author

Legatus
    Participant

I’ll keep my ears open for your elven tongue from the other side of the world.
    http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie-gross_310.gif

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:
    Yup… If you heard it and you’re not familiar with it you’d be like, “Are those Elves in disguise?”.

I never heard Filipino but I recognize some words here that I also encountered in Bali, Indonesia. I guess theres a relation between Filipino and Indonesian? I found the latter one to be a relatively easy language to learn (but already have forgotten everything I did actually learn) … Wink

Lightningsword
    Participant

Yes, actually all people from southeast asia come from a single ancestor called Austronesians.(Good thing I lsten to my teachers!)

prswirve
    Participant

Lol! Are those elves in “Orc’s” clothing? :)

Herr D
    Participant

I’m glad you did make the lightning sword. Now I want to see a pic of HQ. Smile

Calvary_Red
    Participant

Very cool designs. Tron, Wielder of the Lightningsword and his eponymous blade look really awesome.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@prswirve: LOL!
    @Herr D: Don’t worry, I’ve been working on it. Wink

@Calvary_Red
    : Thanks! I’m personally a big fan of your thread.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Here’s Red Wolf, Mentor of Tron:
    Red-Wolf.png
    Red-Wolf-HS.png
    Did I do the face well? Feedback please!

JR19759
    Keymaster

The face looks good. The lower set of wrinkles could be moved down a bit though (in line with the nostrils ideally).

Legatus
    Participant

Just move the wrinkles down a bit. JR is right about that.

But apart from this little detail… he looks grrrrrreat!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Thanks guys!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Might want to adjust the Alpha of the wrinkles. Instead of the color black, use a darker flesh tone and more translucent.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Might want to adjust the Alpha of the wrinkles. Instead of the color black, use a darker flesh tone and more translucent.

Thanks AP! Keep that in mind.

ams
    Participant

Looks great! Some critiques that I have is with his head. It’s a little low and a tad small. Face looks strong. I agree with Atomic Punk about the line color of the wrinkles. Second, his right arm is a tad smaller than his left. And last, one kneepad? Was that on purpose? If so, disregard. Good job on the right foot. Glad you figured it out. Cheers!

Lightningsword
    Participant

@ams said:

Looks great! Some critiques that I have is with his head. It’s a little low and a tad small. Face looks strong. I agree with Atomic Punk about the line color of the wrinkles. Second, his right arm is a tad smaller than his left. And last, one kneepad? Was that on purpose? If so, disregard. Good job on the right foot. Glad you figured it out. Cheers!

AM I DREAMING? DID AMS POST ON MY THREAD? Only some on my endless list of questions when I saw this. I was able to quote your message, so that means it IS real. Thanks. Having at least one of your posts is such an honor. The kneepad was put there to cover the knee, for the leg was created from separate parts. Here’s the Improved one:
    Red Wolf
    Red-Wolf-2.png
    Red-Wolf-HS-2.png

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.