King Arthur

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges King Arthur

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Wow! What a lot of entries! I love all yours, prswirve, and I can’t believe you’ve run out of ideas looking at your creative item use for the throne. As others have already said, I love your posing. Gargantua, that dress is lovely and the character fits very nicely. I think Morgana might be a tough one to judge!

Harlekin

I hope this not closed because i want to make a love screen or a family screen.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Here’s my take on Mordred. In this picture, he’s slightly older, and blinded in one eye from a battle scar. Hope you like it!

Mordred.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Harlequin said:

I hope this not closed because i want to make a love screen or a family screen.

Go ahead and enter, I always enjoy your work. I don’t think this contest will ever close – I’ll leave it open as long as people still want to enter. I’m just wondering how long this sudden glut of entries will last, and I plan to enjoy it while it does! Laugh

prswirve
    Participant

Can’t wait to see Harlequeen’s entry….
    Btw, Kaylin, here’s my take on Sir Mordred, Arthur’s traitor son, wielding the sword Clarent …

mordred-1.png

Harlekin

@prswirve said:

Can’t wait to see Harlequeen’s entry….

Maybe Harleking because i’m male :D But i more prefer the Harlequin

prswirve
    Participant

Here’s my last entry to complete the characters for this challenge… Elf Queen Guinevere… The Power of the Land as Arthur is King… The two of them, always entwined, but never touching….guinevere.pngguinevere_closeup.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@prswirve said:

Here’s my last entry to complete the characters for this challenge… Elf Queen Guinevere… The Power of the Land as Arthur is King… The two of them, always entwined, but never touching…

Very nice. I think you’ve done an entry for nearly every character now, as well as one I wasn’t expecting! If you feel like it, I’d love to see your interpretation of Merlin and/or Uther, just to round it off. Poor Uther, no-one’s given me an entry for him yet.Frown

prswirve
    Participant

In all fairness i tried taking on Uther… and just when i’m putting on the finishing touches, my PC froze… and not to mention TWICE! Yell

prswirve
    Participant

Kaylin here’s my take on a younger Uther Pendragon…
    At last i finished him for the third try without my PC crashing… lol!

Uther_Pendragon.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@prswirve said:

Yay! He looks great, and Uther now has an entry. Just one question – can we switch your entries for Arthur and Uther? Because it’s bugging me slightly that your Uther looks younger than his son! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

prswirve
    Participant

@Kaylin88100 said:

@prswirve said:

Yay! He looks great, and Uther now has an entry. Just one question – can we switch your entries for Arthur and Uther? Because it’s bugging me slightly that your Uther looks younger than his son! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Oh yes you may, of course! Do as you please, it’s your call.

Whilst the arthur i made was after he became too devastated of the lost of his queen, while Uther’s appearance was at the time he was still King and Arthur wasn’t born yet. :)

Anyways, i’ll be happy to make you a rendition of a younger Arthur and an older Uther, if you may wish.

DC-Lover
    Participant

So I just thought Id point out the reason for my design.
    As you stated he was to be younger so I designed Merlin to be in his youth and not much of a mage at the time. The red outfit basically tells the world that though he is not an expert (yet) he will be one day and shall wear a blue robe(symbol of an expert).
    He has only recently started growing his hair and beard out as this merlin has the flaw of being somewhat lazy to shave or cut his own hair. His staff is an old branch covered in spells he is trying to memorize and his amulet is of course magical. Hope this is acceptable
    Merlin.png

prswirve
    Participant

Here Kaylin i made you a younger King Arthur in his prime… Sorry got no time to highlight and shade though… :)

king_arthur.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@DC-Lover said:

So I just thought Id point out the reason for my design.
    As you stated he was to be younger so I designed Merlin to be in his youth and not much of a mage at the time. The red outfit basically tells the world that though he is not an expert (yet) he will be one day and shall wear a blue robe(symbol of an expert).
    He has only recently started growing his hair and beard out as this merlin has the flaw of being somewhat lazy to shave or cut his own hair. His staff is an old branch covered in spells he is trying to memorize and his amulet is of course magical. Hope this is acceptable

Yes, that’s great. It’s good to see some more creative approaches to the story such as this one. Thank you for being, I think, the 2nd person to give me an entry for Merlin.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.