Just My Machinings Part Deux!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Just My Machinings Part Deux!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Christi S

Entry for One Part, Many Characters:

Christi S

Submission for CDC #411:

Nighthawk
    Participant

Hi Christi, Just to let you know that none of your designs are showing in this thread.

Christi S

Hi Christi, Just to let you know that none of your designs are showing in this thread.

Really? You sure? Seems to be rendering fine on all my devices… 🤔

I can see them just fine! And anyway, absolutely stunning work again. Definitely inspires me to keep getting better!

speedforce117
    Participant

Incredible, I’m at a loss for words. I didn’t think this level of detail was possible on here until about a year ago.

Herr D
    Participant

Still a fan.

Christi S

So, this was originally supposed to be a “Druid” entry for CDC #470 but I ended up bein too busy n not havin enough time to finish it by the deadline. Out of town for a few weeks atm with a lot of time on my hands though n decided to finish it just for funsies and, with no deadline, kiiiiiinda went ham lol and ended up bein by far my biggest piece yet at 600 layers lmao.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Holy *expletive* that is good

Vampyrist
    Participant

That shading is incredible! The lighting is the best I’ve ever seen in Heromachine.

Christi S

Incredible, I’m at a loss for words. I didn’t think this level of detail was possible on here until about a year ago.

What happened a year ago? 🤔

Still a fan.

Back atchya! Loved ur Tinman!

Holy *expletive* that is good

Hahah, thnx! NGL, pretty proud of this one!

That shading is incredible! The lighting is the best I’ve ever seen in Heromachine.

Its def the best I’VE ever been able to achieve. Altho… again… 600 layers… probs not gonna be doin TOO many pieces like this hahah

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

That is legitimately the best piece I have ever seen from HM. Goals.

Christi S

High praise, tysm! I noticed you did something similar with the whole “druid merging with nature” concept with your latest rendition of Elsapeth! How did you do the mid/rear section of her body that’s coming out of the tree to get that paint-spackle/pencil-shading effect? I really like it and I’m always lookin for more techniques from other machiners!

And… new post! Entry for CDC #479 Gender Flip

Its posted on the first page of this thread but, for the sake of the side-by-side, I’ll repost it here; this is the original piece I did in 2017 n called “Primaries” because of the color scheme:

And this is the gender-swapped redux contest entry:

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

High praise, tysm! I noticed you did something similar with the whole “druid merging with nature” concept with your latest rendition of Elsapeth! How did you do the mid/rear section of her body that’s coming out of the tree to get that paint-spackle/pencil-shading effect? I really like it and I’m always lookin for more techniques from other machiners! And… new post!

Thanks! I used a blood/spatter effect (I think from the Insignias tab?), added the pattern that kinda looks like tree bark, and then gave it the same color scheme as the trees.

Christi S

So was goin thru cleanin out my accumulated files on my comp cuz it was startin to run a touch slow and came across a number of pieces (mostly CDC entries) that for some reason I guess I never got around to posting into this thread:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.