JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

ryan bonmon

all the characters ive seen in your gallery you have a good imagination my friend, keep it up.Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway, just to say, don’t expect much in the way of anything from me for a while. I’ve finally managed to get my hands on a 3DS (I’m poor, leave me alone) so of course that means Pokemon Marathon. I shall return when I have conquered Kalos.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Don’t over work your fingers, or your eyes.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Anyway, just to say, don’t expect much in the way of anything from me for a while. I’ve finally managed to get my hands on a 3DS (I’m poor, leave me alone) so of course that means Pokemon Marathon. I shall return when I have conquered Kalos.

Uh… Friend Code please and thank you! :D

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Hammerknight said:

Don’t over work your fingers, or your eyes.

Yes Dad Wink (That is exactly something my father would say).

DiCicatriz said

Uh… Friend Code please and thank you! 😀

I’ll PM you when I figure out how I find out my friend code (I’ve only been playing a day and I’ve been out there with a big net catching Pokemon).
    If anyone else out there wants my friend code PM me. After I’ve completed the game (should be around Monday the rate I’m going), I want to be trying out some Wi-Fi battling stuff, so the more people I can take on the better. Just don’t expect me to be brilliant.

Myro
    Participant

Man, I should get back on Pokemon X. Most of my Pokemon are still only around level 35 or so. I think my Chespin might be around lvl 38.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I can’t help it, I’ve been a dad for to long.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Wow u guys are interested in Pokémon to I have not played Pokémon in so long.Cool

Mad Jack
    Participant

Pokemon … ugh … uhm … I mean … Hope you don’t play too long – can’t wait too see more of your exceptional art… Laugh

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Myro- I’ve nearly caught you up on levels then.
    @AoC- This Gen is pretty decent, I’d recommend you check it out.
    @MadJack- Don’t worry, I’ve got a few new things in the works, using some of the new tattoo items you’ve given us.

JDJ2508

Oh… oh… oh Yeah other people in this world that like pokemon as much as me (maybe not aaasss much) now i’m invigorated to say well done JR on getting a 3DS and pokemon X orY and start playing againSmile.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway, new stuff and new series, connecting into two previous pictures, which will be reposted later on with the stories to go with them.

EtherWorld is a world of magic and fantasy. It is home to a great many mystical and mythical creatures, such as dragons and trolls. There are four races who live within this world. The first three live in a tense but peaceful coexistence, the Earthen race living and working upon the land, their connection with nature the greatest of the three. The Elven race live amongst the mountains and forests, building great cities and studying learned subjects, utilising their skills in magic to great benefit to themselves and others. The Seraphim race live amongst the clouds and are renowned for their grace, love of beauty and skill in combat, when needed, as well as their seemingly innate ability to control the weather. However, the fourth race, the Gremlins, are not so harmonious. Warlike and brutish, they were banished from the civilised areas of EtherWorld at the dawn of history by the founders of the three races. But they have been marshalled under a banner of evil in the east of EtherWorld and for the last ten years their forces have been at war with the three other races.

Rani-Warvale.png

Rani Warvale is an Earthen farmer from a small town in the east of civilised EtherWorld and has seen too many days of the war. Where once she was open and welcoming to all, she is now aggressive and harsh in her temperament, fiercely protective of her family since she lost her parents in the first Gremlin incursion ten years prior. She carries with her a Dragon Gun of Elven make, a weapon filled by mana and usually used to drive away dragons, but now used to cleave Gremlins in two with its power. The scars and tattoos that cover her body tell of her many battles, but little does she know that her greatest battle is yet to come….

Hammerknight
    Participant

She is very cool.

CantDraw
    Participant

Man, you got me hooked. I like this character.

Trekkie
    Participant

Ooh, I’m already intrigued. Cool character, and I can’t wait for more

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.