JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Aaaaaaaallrighty then. Massive art dump time.

As I believe this will kick off the 100th page of my gallery, I was thinking, “what do I do to celebrate this?” Then I realised, the best way to celebrate is to post a load of art done by other members of the community of my characters… Probably not going to be all of them, these are just the ones I had saved or found from memory. If I forgot one, sorry.

Anyway one with the show.

*WARNING- Large Post Alert*

Characters- Gold Hawk & Queen Eagle

djuby

headlessgeneral

Livewyre1014

NHA247

Suleman

Characters- Golden Age Heroes

Blue Blazer

djuby

headlessgeneral

Livewyre1014

Vampyrist

Characters- The Outsiders

Blue Blazer

djuby

Scatman

Weilyn

Characters- Zodiac

Blue Blazer

djuby

Scatman

Characters- Swan Song & Enemies

Blue Blazer

djuby

Livewyre1014

Scatman

Trekkie

Character- Demon Girl

AMS

Dionne Jinn

Livewyre1014

Luc

Character- Golden Guardian

AMS

Kaldath

Vampyrist

Characters- Lili & Danni

Jeimuzu

Nug

Characters- Various

DiCicatriz- Pride

Jeimuzu- Little Black Dress

Linea24- Shall We Get Going

Linea 24- Talin Nightcaster

Lull-Carae- Fear since first fight (Bright Idea)

Mattisagamer- D’jala

Nug- Shall We Get Going

Son4- Sci-Fi Soldier

Stulte- Yarin Mako

Skoul
    Participant

Happy 100th Page!! 🎉

JR19759
    Keymaster

Cheers Skoul

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

That’s a lot of remaked characters!
    Anyway, Happy 100th page and i hope you will be able to keep it going to 200th!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Lull-Carae- That’s what you get when you ran a “redesign my characters” contest for a good few months back in the day. As for getting to a 200th page, that’d be an achievement. I don’t even know if anyone managed it on the old UGO forums (anyone have any idea?)

CantDraw
    Participant

Wow! That’s a lot of redesigns and it made me realize I’ve never redesigned a character for you. As a gift for your 100th page, give me a female character and I’ll redo it CD style.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@CD- What about having a go at Sarah

Randall
    Participant

You have some very interesting work here. Good job on your stuff.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway, doing something that I haven’t done in a while now. Nice and character interview with Lili and Danni again, because why not.
    JR: So, hi Danni. It’s been a while since we’ve done one of these interviews. How’s everything going?
    Danni: Yeah, it’s been ages, almost two years now isn’t it? But things are going well. We’re both a bit tired, as you’d expect, but other than that we’re both doing pretty good.
    JR: Sam’s been keeping you up all night a lot then.
    Danni: You have no idea. You hear all these things from your mum about how tough it is dealing with the nighttime feeding and it really is. I’ve had about 5 hours of sleep in the last few days. Sam will wake us both up and even when it’s not my turn to feed her, I don’t ever fall asleep again until Lili is back in bed, and even then sometimes I don’t fall asleep because I’m just expecting to hear Sam crying again. So yeah, it’s a bit rough, but I can handle it. It’s driving Lili a bit mad though.
    JR: Speaking of Lili, will she be joining us?
    Danni: Probably. She’s still in a huff with you though.
    JR: The nudes?
    Danni: Yep. She didn’t appreciate her “hairy boys” being on display for everyone to see. (*Danni stifles a small chuckle and winks*)
    JR: Yeah, slightly awkward bit of shading I guess.
    Danni: I guess. She also didn’t like the fact you told everyone about her body consciousness. But she’ll come round, she never stays angry for long and it’s been a few weeks now, so she can’t still be all that angry with you.
    JR: But you both got such lovely comments (Certain new titles bestowed upon myself not withstanding).
    Danni: True.
    JR: Do you want to try and coax her in here? You can tell her I brought a box of those strawberry chocolate truffles she loves so much.
    Danni: Oh, so it’s bribery now? Where’s my peace offering? (*cue another wink*)
    JR: Come on you, go get her.
    (*Danni leaves the room and returns a few seconds later with a decidedly tired and grumpy Lili in tow*)
    JR: Hi Lili, I brought chocolates.
    (*Lili takes the chocolates and sits down on the couch to glare at me*)
    JR: Oh come on, don’t be like that. I’m sorry, I should have asked you first before I put the pictures up. But everyone loved them. You didn’t get a single negative comment (well, apart from someone thinking you had, well, you know).
    Lili:(*completely deadpan*) Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now.
    JR: Because you’re a fictional character, isn’t that what you said last time?
    Lili: Shut up.
    Danni: Oh lighten up you. James has said he’s sorry and he brought you chocolates. He didn’t bring me anything.
    Lili: But you don’t seem to mind that he posted nude pictures of us on the internet.
    Danni: I never said I didn’t mind. But I don’t huff about it for a month. Now just forgive him and move on or it’ll be the couch AND bottle duty for you tonight.
    Lili: What!? But…
    Danni: No buts dear. Stop acting so childish.
    Lili: (*sighs*) Fine. Apology accepted.
    JR: So we’re cool?
    Lili: Depends on the quality of the chocolates. (*gives a small smirk*)
    JR: Anyway, back to the interview. So, apart from keeping both of you up all night, how’s having Sam around been?
    Lili: (*suddenly a lot more enthusiastic*) Tiring, but so worth it. She’s so gorgeous. She does the cutest things, the faces she makes when she’s being bathed or her nappy is being changed. And she’ll talk back to you if you speak to her. Obviously she’s not able to properly talk yet, so it’s all baby talk, but she’ll quite happily hold a conversation with you.
    Danni: For someone who said they never wanted kids, you’ve taken to it like a duck to water dear. I hardly get a look in and I’m her mother.
    Lili: That’s not my fault. I just happen to be the fun mum, you’re serious mum, you’re always off doing serious stuff whilst I’m playing with her.
    Danni: Yeah, that’s because you’re always playing with her. I don’t get a chance to play with her. For someone who supposedly works from home, you don’t seem to be doing a whole look of work.
    Lili: I’m on maternity leave. (*sticks her tongue out and gets playfully whacked with a pillow*)
    JR: So I guess the logical next question is, any plans for a second?
    Lili: You know, last time I would have flat out said no straight away. But now, having Sam around, I wouldn’t mind. But not straight away, let Sam grow up a bit first. Maybe in a couple of years.
    Danni: But I think this time Lili should carry. I went through all of the morning sickness, the cravings and the mood swings, now it’s her turn. What do you think JR?
    JR: It could be arranged…
    Lili: Hey now guys, lets not go jumping the gun.
    Danni: Actually, we couldn’t do that, because you’re the one with the “hairy boys” in this relationship right? So that means you couldn’t be the one to get pregnant.
    Lili: (*mock glares at Danni*) I hate you both, you’re bullying me.
    (*Danni laughs and Lili gives off a small giggle. Then the sound of crying pierces through from the bedroom*)
    Danni: Oh dear. She’s woken up. I’d better go and get her.
    JR: Well I think here is as good a place to stop. Nice to see you girls.
    Danni: Nice to see you too James.
    Lili: Yeah, see ya later dude. Cheers for the chocolates.

Suleman
    Participant

Oh hey! As part of the art trade, I made a version of your old character, Dream Weaver.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t decide on a hairstyle, so have two different versions.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice dude. I’ll get yours done when I get some time. Any preferences for which character I do.

Suleman
    Participant

Pick what you want. I find guessing what characters other people will choose to be part of the fun.

CantDraw
    Participant

Challenge accepted! I’ve already started on Sarah. I get a rock goddess vibe from her, so I’ll go with that idea. Also, for kicks I’ll try to throw in a “Shall We Get Going”.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Something I’ve had lying around for a while, so I decided to finish it.

JR19759
    Keymaster

So, finishing off the series of pictures showing Samantha Marcell through various stages of her life, we now have Sam at adulthood. Certainly less stroppy than she was during her teens, she now works as an animator for a large media company, working on various cartoon shows (both kids shows and adult-orientated animation) as well as animations for music videos and advertising. Hey having a mum who’s a cartoonist does help with somethings right, like learning how to draw. Sam sort-of turned into a mini-Lili by the time she hit 25, even down to a love of tattoos. Danni wasn’t best pleased with her getting any tattoos at first and went along to her first few appointments, but Lili and Sam managed to put her mind at rest. Danni still mothers Sam like crazy, even though she isn’t a kid anymore. Sam also tends to wear glasses while she works and reads, she developed slight myopia quite early on, something which she inherited from her maternal Grandfather (Danni’s father).
    Oh and of course, she’s inherited a certain piece of jewellery from her mothers. A bit sappy I’ll agree, but Lili wanted her to have it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.