How Do I..pose?

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery How Do I … ? How Do I..pose?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

donnydwatters
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”>Hello I’m very, very new to this forum and VERY new to hero machine.  So I wanted to know if someone can show me how to hopefully create a basic static poses’ attached/shown in the pictures I found.  thank you 😉  I HOPE I HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING WRONG OR AGENTS THE RULES!!  AND IF I HAVE I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!!!!</p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Skoul
    Participant

Heya Donny, welcome to the forums. As for your question, posing is very difficult to explain so I’m gonna post a link to a tutorial on the forums that should help. There are a couple things to keep in mind though when posing  and that is that it will take a lot of time and practice to be able to do more dynamic posing. It is also advisable to have a reference picture to hand, in a separate tab perhaps, as they are very helpful for relative ratios and sizes for your pose. One last piece of advice is that posing, even basic posing, is only half the battle. Just making the pose won’t be enough, you will also need to be able to clothe that pose, and most of the standard items won’t work without tweaking and masking. So have fun with it and take your time, no one ever does a perfect image first try.

Tutorial: http://www.heromachine.com/forums/topic/articulated-man-I by-sean-david-ross/

I hope this helps, and happy machining!

donnydwatters
    Participant

thank you so much Skoul!!  you have been a wonderful help I am very grateful!! 🙂

sadly the link dose not seem to work?  🙁

Skoul
    Participant

Oh, well all you need to do is go into the Custom Items part of the forums, then go under poses and click on the thread for ‘the articulated man’ that is what I tried to link you to. I’m glad I could be of help.

donnydwatters
    Participant

thank you so very much again!  🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.