Heromachine after Flash

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Heromachine after Flash

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Greg Price
    Participant

With most browsers (such as Chrome) no longer supporting the use of Flash after some time in 2020, have plans been made to migrate HM to something other than Flash, or will this program simply “go away” like so many others?

bmoore4026

I’ve been wondering the same thing.  I sent a question to the guy who created this wonderful program, but I haven had a response back.

I don’t want this to go away.  I’ve been using it for so long.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Get BlueMaxima’s Flashpoint
    It has over 10,000 games and movies.
    It does run/ have hero machine 1, 2.5 an 3 but does not export currently, but you can print screen stuff.

Herr D
    Participant

Worf
    Participant

Anyone have any news after the post by Jeff? It’s been (nearly) five months.. :/

Zaroz
    Participant

Anyone have any news after the post by Jeff? It’s been (nearly) five months.. :/

Bump

Now over 6 months, with only about 6 months until deadline…

Arual

Any update?

Bibmo Clossis
    Participant

As for HM (if you are referring to a specific application or website), if it was created using Flash, its developers would have to migrate it to non-Flash technologies to make it function in modern browsers. It is very interesting to look at https://betwinner.pk/promo-code/ for an example of a good project and done well. To replace Flash functionality, developers often choose alternative technologies such as HTML5, JavaScript and other web standards. HTML5 provides built-in support for multimedia, interactive features, and animation that previously depended on Flash. Many web applications have successfully migrated to Flash and continue to evolve.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.