Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Tiberius

Very nice! Sounds like a great character. Would be a fun one to play in a supers RPG.

Vengeance
    Participant

Night Hawk

Vengeance
    Participant

The Green Sentry

Tiberius

Wow! I like the Green Sentry. Good color gradient and choices on him. I like how you used some of the items on him (the horns around the belt area; I think they are horns).

Again, your backgrounds are always pretty sweet. I really like that mirror effect of his name.

Great job, Vengeance!

Vengeance
    Participant

thank you sir the “horns” are actually in the belt items

Vengeance
    Participant

Carnifex

Vengeance
    Participant

Snow Blind II

Vengeance
    Participant

Blue Owl

Tiberius

Carnifex – I like the way you made his mask, it has a very ‘dangerous’ look to it. The rest of his outfit is well done also. Good colors on him.

Snow Blind – I would actually like some background on this character (if you have any). What powers does he have? Good overall design on him.

Blue Owl- Really nice looking character! Great colors on him and I like how you blended in certain items and made them look totally like they belong there.

Vengeance
    Participant

Snow Blind has the ability to create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.

cliff
    Participant

Everytime I have started to respond to you, something has happened. Let’s see if this happens.

You have consistantly kewl tight costumes, with good design, color and skill.
    Red Storm, Land Slide, Snow Blind are my faves on this page. But they are all good

I will admit I couldn’t read Blue Owl, but  then I’m legally blind so that is me, not you.

You have some of the kewlest backgrounds from some you’ve made and some you’ve found.
    I’ve caught myself wanting to HM3 recreate some of the found ones. I did the African sunset you had on one of yours. I used the lightning Energy as the tree trunks.

Vengeance
    Participant

thank you for the kind words

Vengeance
    Participant

Fire Mage

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Did i ever commented about backgrounds in your creations?

if no, then read this:

those bacgrounds are really unique part of your all creations, i like it. It makes characters fell diffrent, and by that i mean they look epic, characters on backgrounds you use.

overall, you got nice and big (+1,5) on every creation that i didn’t commented (i am to lazy to comment every single one individualy, but i really adore all of them!)

Vengeance
    Participant

Thanks I really enjoy finding the right background, It adds to the overall design

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.