Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Shadow Bat

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

JR19759
    Keymaster

Cool costume.

Vengeance
    Participant

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?  “Thomas Daggett”

I’m an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.”Gabriel”

Study your math, kids. Key to the universe!  “Gabriel”

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

new design for Tech Spider with 2 color schemes

Vengeance
    Participant

Iron Ranager

Tiberius

I’m really liking Ice Box, well done! What a neat design.

I like the dark blue/red color for Tech Spider and I think the Blue/grey for Paladin looks really nice. The background on him is pretty sweet too, great job!

Vengeance
    Participant

Thank you sir

Vengeance
    Participant

Red Storm

Vengeance
    Participant

Land Slide

Tiberius

Great job on both Red Storm and Land Slide. I like how you used the lightning effect on Red Storms outfit and also how you designed the entire outfit in general, very nice!

The gradient effect on Land Slide worked out very nicely. I’m wondering, does he have an ‘earth’ based control over rocks, soil, etc or is this a sonic sort of power?

With the rocks floating behind him I was guessing it was more than sonic blasts that he gets his name from.

And btw, I love your backgrounds!

Vengeance
    Participant

Land Slide has the ablity of Terrakinesis also called earth bending and , or Geokinesis. He can control rock , sand, and dirt. He can use boulders and or small rocks as projectiles, or to ride. His ablities are growing as he uses them

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.