DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 898 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Not gonna lie, I selfishly hope it’s my redesign thread that you plan to continue competing in, but I understand your dilemma. There was a while when the only reason I went to the Heromachine page was to enter contests, and I was ignoring my characters that I love so dearly. I admire your conviction to keeping it fun and personal.

djuby
    Participant

Code Red – Blood Eagle, Flatline, Armory, Manx
    djuby-codered.JPG

Weilyn

Breathtaking Surprised

Scatman

alright!!!hope your back for good1that is just a n amazing crew!the colors are great!red is oviously one of my favorite colors.Question…did you ever think of saving your files to ping instead of jpg.It will definitly clear up the reds and othercolors.your call just a suggestion.Good to see a peice from ya,cheers!!Wink

djuby
    Participant

Clear up in what way exactly? Usually I just use a snipping tool as the images seem to shift up and over especially when there are multiple bodies involved, and few things bug me more than parts of an image lost to a border.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I think Scat was talking about saving the file as a png.file it makes the picture look a lot better and it saves some space.

djuby
    Participant

I’ll give it a try – thanks.

djuby
    Participant

Remake of a BlueBlazer character…in png.
    striker-1.png

djuby
    Participant

Just had access denied to my own thread…hmmm. There appears to be a page 12 for no reason.

Scatman

@djuby said:

Just had access denied to my own thread…hmmm. There appears to be a page 12 for no reason.

hmmm?That don’t make no sense!anyway did you see anything different with the clear lines and color depth?It IS a preference of course,just wanted your opinion on it.

djuby
    Participant

Yeah – everything seems more pronounced. Thanks man.

Scatman

@djuby said:

Your work should be treated like a babies buttom!Laugh

djuby
    Participant

@Blue Blazer said:

Not gonna lie, I selfishly hope it’s my redesign thread that you plan to continue competing in, but I understand your dilemma. There was a while when the only reason I went to the Heromachine page was to enter contests, and I was ignoring my characters that I love so dearly. I admire your conviction to keeping it fun and personal.

Contests from now on must have one simple criteria: they have to speak to me in some way. Love the style of the Quick and Easy challenges, and Hammerknight is coming up with great design challenges. Pride in my work is WAY more important than its volume…as it should be.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@Scatman said:

@djuby said:

Your work should be treated like a babies buttom!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Kept out of site so perverts don’t see it? Just joking, it was to hard to pass up.

djuby
    Participant

lol

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.