dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

@Keric said:

Wow! Two sets of gem stones to choose from! (post 677 and post 678)
    I like the shading in post 677 best, by a hair.

My little test worked. I will place both versions in the Machine.

dblade
    Participant

@ExtremelyEPIC said:

Hi dblade! Can you do the legs of this guy? If not i’ll look for something else… http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/extremelyepic/2014/05/mecha.jpg

Hey EE,

The drawing style is a little “vague” so I would have to do some interpretation of the linework. If you don’t mind, then I can give it a shot. Is this from a particular mecha that I could look up for more reference shots?

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

It’s just a sketch that i found while looking around and i just really liked the look of the leg…the main thing i’m interested in is the bent pose of the legs. That’s the thing that i want most…other stuff like the design is just up to you. But if you want i could look up some references for you to have like an idea of what to make them look like.

dblade
    Participant

@ExtremelyEPIC said:

It’s just a sketch that i found while looking around and i just really liked the look of the leg…the main thing i’m interested in is the bent pose of the legs. That’s the thing that i want most…other stuff like the design is just up to you. But if you want i could look up some references for you to have like an idea of what to make them look like.

If the bent leg pose is what you like I’m sure I can find something acceptable. Feel free to offer some suggestions though. I’ll try posting some links and we can figure out the best way to go with this.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@ExtremelyEPIC said:

Something like this http://gompaae.deviantart.com/art/A-mech-like-Werewolf-hopefully-346638815 and the leg from behind from http://uglydeity.deviantart.com/art/Mech-127676941

Wow, I’ve actually been wanting legs like these for a while now. Stop reading my mind!! Laugh

dblade
    Participant

Would something like this be acceptable? Lots of cool detail and the pose is almost 100% Machine ready.

MechLegPossibility.jpg

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Oh yeah definitely!

dblade
    Participant

Hey Mr. Epic,

I want to start working on your other prize piece (the second helmet/head choice) but the reference image is blocked for me at work. I could wait until I get home but I wanted to look it over just now and start planning my attack. Could you upload the actual image to this thread? Or tell me what it is so I can search for it on the grid? No worries if you can’t get to it.

Thanks!

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Alrighty then. jrzXwVEwEBr0q.jpg

Jack Zelger

Hey, Dblade,
    I don’t think you’re doing anymore polls at the moment, but thought I’d toss this in there to tuck awya for later. There’s a lot of nice real-life military items here, which I like alongside the usual fantasy/sci-fi stuff. The tank commander headgear came from a contest win by me a while back. But how about a modern Army patrol cap? Most you see are camo, but a blank one may be better for HM.
    acucap.jpg

dblade
    Participant

@ExtremelyEPIC said:

Alrighty then. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/extremelyepic/2014/05/jrzXwVEwEBr0q.jpg

Thanks, EE!

dblade
    Participant

@Jack Zelger said:

Hey, Dblade,
    I don’t think you’re doing anymore polls at the moment, but thought I’d toss this in there to tuck awya for later. There’s a lot of nice real-life military items here, which I like alongside the usual fantasy/sci-fi stuff. The tank commander headgear came from a contest win by me a while back. But how about a modern Army patrol cap? Most you see are camo, but a blank one may be better for HM.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jzelger/2014/05/acucap.jpg

When I originally signed on to do rewards for the Character Contests I didn’t realize (or forgot) that it was weekly. I planned on doing a poll every other week. For now I will continue to reward the contests to encourage participation and throw in extra items when I have time.

Jack Zelger

@dblade said:
    When I originally signed on to do rewards for the Character Contests I didn’t realize (or forgot) that it was weekly. I planned on doing a poll every other week. For now I will continue to reward the contests to encourage participation and throw in extra items when I have time.

Don’t worry, I already got my reward back then. This time around it’s just a little suggestion for future reference. In fact, you created the wrist rockets for my later consolation prize, which I was very happy with! Smile

livewyre1014
    Participant

Yo DBlade, I won a contest a few weeks ago…but frankly I can’t decide what I want to ask for and you have provided so much awesome already, so let just call it even. I appreciate all of your work, thank you sir for all you do.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.