dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 999 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

@dblade said:
    This will work!

Sweet! Thanks a lot!

dblade
    Participant

Trying out some gems. I need to test to see if I can get the shading to work in Flash in a satisfactory manner. I want to use a function (multiply) that I’m not sure works in HeroMachine. If it doesn’t work right I’ll find a more traditional solution…

Gems_Variety_SHOW.jpg

dblade
    Participant

Here’s a more standard way of doing the gems.

Gems_Variety_Traditional_SHOW.jpg

Hammerknight
    Participant

Those are great. Octagons or hexagons would be a great add on too for gamers.

djuby
    Participant

Amazing! So incredible useful as individual pieces or really cool masking.

Keric
    Participant

Wow! Two sets of gem stones to choose from! (post 677 and post 678)
    I like the shading in post 677 best, by a hair.

dblade
    Participant

@Keric said:

Wow! Two sets of gem stones to choose from! (post 677 and post 678)
    I like the shading in post 677 best, by a hair.

I still need to test the “multiply” function in HeroMachine to see if I can get the 677 versions of the gems to work. The 678 gems will work as is since I created them in the standard fashion. Maybe I can upload both versions if I can get it to work.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Hey dblade! Loving all the new items! And btw, I have some item ideas, but you seem do have your hands full, so just contact me when you’re free or when you feel like doing stuff.

CKnap
    Participant

Awesome dblade love the gems.
    A quick thought I had was what about a side view of a gem.
    Like a diamond or something, I don’t know if that’s too possible

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Hey dblade! I was checking out the machine and I noticed that the metatron’s cube and those energy auras you posted a little while back seem to have disappeared. I thought maybe I just needed to clear out my browsing data and refresh, but I noticed MadJack’s new items are there.

Maybe the cube and the auras could have been lost during Big Server Migration of ’14?

dblade
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

Hey dblade! I was checking out the machine and I noticed that the metatron’s cube and those energy auras you posted a little while back seem to have disappeared. I thought maybe I just needed to clear out my browsing data and refresh, but I noticed MadJack’s new items are there.

Maybe the cube and the auras could have been lost during Big Server Migration of ’14?

I just noticed the auras missing as well. I didn’t know about the Metatron though. Ack! I’ll have to ask Jeff. The items are in the Flash files on our shared folder, so something crazy must be up. It will have to wait until I’m home from work though.

dblade
    Participant

@dblade said:

@DiCicatriz said:

I just noticed the auras missing as well. I didn’t know about the Metatron though. Ack! I’ll have to ask Jeff. The items are in the Flash files on our shared folder, so something crazy must be up. It will have to wait until I’m home from work though.

Jeff fixed it!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Hey dblade! Saw these and wanted it in the machine.
    Assassins-Tomahawk.png
    Hidden-Blade.png
    Yes, I’m an Assassin’s Creed addict.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Hi dblade! Can you do the legs of this guy? If not i’ll look for something else… mecha.jpg

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks for the speedy resolution, dblade! The Whiz Bang Item Dispenser really delivers http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.