Creations Fit For A King

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Creations Fit For A King

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

KingOnquez
    Participant

This is a topic where I will be posting my characters.. Feel free to comment and post of course..

KingOnquez
    Participant

My first Character is a Reptilian from another planet.. I got the inspiration from Ancient Egypt.. Introducing “Lord Ra”
    Lord-Ra.PNG

KingOnquez
    Participant

Another character of mine.. Her name is “Rupy”.. She was a test subject for a time travel experiment and was accidentally sent back 3 million years instead of 3 weeks.. Introducing The Huntress “Rupy”
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/kingonquez/2012/04/Rupy.PNG

KingOnquez
    Participant

When Rupy was first roaming in her new environment she quickly realized something strange.. The air was simply fresh and everything seemed bigger.. from the trees to the bees.. As she approached a gorgeous fruit bearing tree, a pair of shining red eyes appeared in a distant bush.. As she stared daringly a Giant Dino lunged out in attack.. She quickly turned and made a made dash in the opposite direction.. When she got to the point where she could run no more, she turned and realized the Dino was gone.. As she retraced her steps she came across a Giant Man who was dragging the dead body of the beast.. When he set his gaze upon her he lit up like a shining diamond.. His name..

Adom

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/kingonquez/2012/04/Adom.png

KingOnquez
    Participant

This is a scene of Adom attacking the Great Beast..
    Adom-Attack.PNG

Harlekin

Hello there in the forum. Very good first works. Keep on going.

KingOnquez
    Participant

Name: Hiro
    Power: Super Strength, Water Bending
    Hero
    Bio: Fascinated by Pirates of the Caribbean at a very young age, this small boy began journeying at sea.. He sailed his grandpas small boat for months on end.. While sailing one day, his sail boat was swept away by a strong current which led him into a whirlpool.. As the ship became engulfed he lost his breath and passed out.. When he awoke he was in a mysterious cave with pure gold in spots on the wall.. He explored the cave and found loads of treasure.. One piece in particular was radiating energy.. He approached the golden pearl and stared in amazement.. As soon as he laid one finger on it, the golden orb melted and formed around his left hand.. The pain was unbearable.. It felt like his skin underneath was burning away (in fact it was).. He screamed so loud the cave started to cave in.. He quickly realized and dashed to find an exit to the cave.. When he saw daylight he was very happy, but a large boulder fell and landed right in front of him blocking the exit.. He panicked fearing for his life.. Out of rage he punched the boulder and coincidentally it broke into many pieces.. He climbed past the rocks and stood at the entrance of the cave as it caved in.. He looked out over the cliff he was now standing on and saw nothing but water around.. To be continued..

The squares are a reference to his size.. around 4 1/2 feet
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/kingonquez/2012/04/Hiro-1.PNG

KingOnquez
    Participant

An enemy of Hiro during his journey.. Hamurus
    Hamurus.png

KingOnquez
    Participant

Name: Milan
    Power: Telekinesis
    Bio: Princess in the dynasty era.. She controlled her empire with merciless force even though she was as beautiful as gold itself..
    Milan.png

KingOnquez
    Participant

My concept of a futuristic samurai..
    Samurai-X.PNG
    Samurai-X-HS.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice start, welcome to the forums.

KingOnquez
    Participant

Thank You.. I used to use earlier versions of HM and wasnt satisfied.. When i discovered HM3 i found that it exceeded my expectations.. I think its well on its way to perfection..

Trekkie
    Participant

Welcome, and nice start! The helmet on the futuristic samurai looks really cool!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.