CPrime’s Earth-2486

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CPrime’s Earth-2486

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author

CPrime
    Participant

Typhos. Randal Washington. Member of the Squadron Prime. Engaged to Redstreak. Typhokinesis, which is the manipulation of smoke.

Ultra. Christa Ales. Strength, flight, super speed and endurance. Leader of New Force.

Union Jill. Jillian Tate. From Manchester, England. A premiere fighter and martial artist, Jillian was recruited to represent Her Majesty in the Global Girls. Although she will always be a loyal subject of the throne, she has grown fond of her new home at GG headquarters in Houston, particularly the men. Of all the Girls, she’s the more amorous one. She is an expert with a sword as well. Mutual attraction to Kubernan of the Squadron Prime.

Uplink. Maria Steen. Cybernetic enhancements that allow for the construction of any technological weapon downloaded into the brain, computerized targeting system, self-repairing bionic limbs and damage resistance.

Valhalla. Rena Clark. A superstrong fighter in the Arena of Champions.

Vanguard. Jessica Mason. Member of the Squadron Prime. Sister to Guardsman. Best friend of Lady Luck. Secret relationship to the mysterious thief, Bandit, whom her brother dislikes.

Varen. Ingrid Olson. A member of the Global Girls representing Sweden. Rapid cell regeneration with the ability to heal others as well as control the rate of aging of herself and others. What the rest of the Global Girls don’t know is that she is actually approximately 1,000 years old, having been born in the era of the Vikings.

Vermin. Scott Bowers. A former Army Ranger. He used his initial mutation of heightened senses to his advantage to become a skilled tracker. It wasn’t until his secondary mutation activated that he found himself becoming more and more rat like and went M.I.A. from the Army. He was later found by Nightmare living in the sewers of New York City and has become a member of Nightmare’s “Freakshow.”

Typhos.pngUltra.pngUnion-Jill.pngUplink.pngValhalla.pngVangaurd.pngVaren.pngVermin.png

CPrime
    Participant

Vibra. Sonic powers. Member of Redeemed.

Vicious. Brooke Hill. A superstrong fighter in the Arena of Champions.

Vigil. Jasmine Wheeler. Deaf martial artist and expert with swords.

Violet. Violet Tyler. Member of the Squadron Prime. Best friend of Flurry. Love interest of Darkbird, who does not know his deceased wife has been resurrected as Mercy.

Vixen. Gina Graham. Member of the Sisterhood of the Shadow. Sister of Miss Independence, whom she hates.

Vocal. Angela Low. Telepathic speech.

Wake. Another of these mysterious Elementals. Controls water. Who are they? Where do they come from? Are there more of them? Are they friend or foe? What do they want?

Warbound. Jeremiah Battle. An expert swordsman and fighter. Former mercenary. Member of the Redeemed.

Wildbird. Erica Mendez. Older sister to Eagless.

Vibra.PNGVicious.pngVigil.pngViolet.pngVixen.pngVocal.pngWake.pngWarbound.pngWildbird.png

CPrime
    Participant

Wildfire. One of the mysterious Elementals.

Wrath. Jayla Rhodes. A superstrong fighter in the Arena of Champions.

Wildfire.pngWrath.png

And that’s all of my current heroes and villains.

Harlekin

Wow a lot of intresting picture.

I see a lot of great idea.

CPrime
    Participant

My first new original in months.

Wildcard. A cybernetic mercenary who will take any job as long as the money is right.

Wildcard.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I like him, his costume works on many levels.

CPrime
    Participant

Thanks.

CPrime
    Participant

Nightglider. A young hero hoping to follow in the footsteps of his hero Darkbird. A master engineer, Nightglider soars through the air through the use of his special shield which he outfitted with lightweight folding glider wings. When on the ground, he is able to use the shield without the glider as an offensive weapon to augment his already formidable hand-to-hand combat skills. Nightglider.pngNightglider-with-wings.pngNightglider-with-shield.png

CPrime
    Participant

Ranger. Madelyn Cole. A superheroine whose mastery of all ranged weapons and athletic superiority earned her the distinction of becoming the first female United States Army Ranger in history. Following multiple tours of duty, Cole met the retired Squadron Prime member Bluehawk and was inspired to don a costume and adopt the name Ranger in honor of her military comrades. Her current mission is to investigate the activities of the unstable Nightmare and his Freakshow, unaware that her former Army squadmate, Scott Bowers, now known as Vermin, is among their ranks.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cprime/2012/04/Ranger.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice costume, but how the hell does that thing stay on?

CPrime
    Participant

I don’t know. It just does. Just like Emma Frost’s.

CPrime
    Participant

Jeremiah Washington. A struggling Hollywood agent until he decided to attempt to become the agent for Earth’s superheroes. He has repeatedly approached groups like the Squadron Prime and New Force but has been turned down every time thus far.

Jeremiah-Washington.png

Trekkie
    Participant

It took me several minutes to start managing to work out how you did the patterning on Nightglider’s costume- it looks really great!

I really like Nightglider’s costume. Great work!

FRM

@Vampyrist said:

Nice costume, but how the hell does that thing stay on?

maybe it’s glued?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.