Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 358 total)
  • Author

cliff
    Participant

YEA! Today Bre and I looked at a three bedroom apartment. It is SO nice. The kitchen is bigger than the one in this house, but it’s handicap accessable so Bre can reach the top shelve, she can’t reach the top TWO shelves in this house, and I couldn’t reach the top one. Has a nice patio and small yard too. with 3 bedroom we each have a bedroom, so the 3rd can be used as an office for our 2 computers instead of in a bedroom or living room. So closer to moving.
    Now once the sale on this house closed, supposed to be on the 5th of this month, we will be hiring movers and getting her done.

cliff
    Participant

Here is another medieval character brother Francis

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Friar000.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

I had so much fun with the Comic covers and enjoyed the Movie poster that I had to make a comic cover for Prixie since Midsummer is coming soon.

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

nullI did BJ Shore aka Bluebird for the Secret ID contest.
    I think he might make an appearance in my Gay Lesbian Association comic/

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Maverik1313
    Participant

Wow 😮

cliff
    Participant

nullHere is my entry for Blue Blazer as Blue Blazer heh

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

I was going to use Zyp as a speedster character, then used the dagger gauntlets then it went into a speedster assassin type, but I covered the face so didn’t enter it.

So here is Ripper

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

My friend John and Ray have decided once I move back, we need to start a new game.
    SO I set to making a hero, with mask, top, gloves, belt, tights and boots. Basic, but he did use a blond wig sewed to his mask to throw people off, since he was a brunette, and of course needed an emblem so I went with a pink triangle and Pride was born.

null

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

As John and I bantered back I tried a more mysterious look with hooded cape.

null

null

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

I thought that while kinda cool, a hooded & cloaked hero wasn’t really representative of a hero with pride.
    but did like the glowing triangle though.

OH! The straps are a reversible backpack he keeps his civilian clothes in.

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

So I decided his father was an American marine and his mother was an Asian, so he was half Asian.
    I named him Ken Michaels.
    And he’s a college student

null

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Upon further background creation, we decided he had a bad heart as a child, and his Mom went to the K’un L’un mountains in Tibet where she was from, and she took some of the molten dragon heart and cam back and injected into her son’s heart. which brought him back from the brink of death.
    He got stronger and exercised and got even stronger.
    His dad discovered he was gay and was at first angry then accepted him but made sure he learned self defense to take care of himself.

One day Ken was protecting a kid from a gang of bullies, which turned on Ken, he was able to fight them off with with some difficulty.

On a roof top Dare Devil had seen the last of it and could sense the kid was focusing Chi as he had only seen in one other.
    Dare Devil and Iron Fist taught Ken

After many months, at the warehouse Ken trained in with his teachers Dare Devil and Iron Fist were called away to fight the Sinister Six, still in his training clothes, Ken saved a kid just as Shocker took out a building to crush Spider-Man who evaded the collapse. Ken focused all his Chi, his heart glowing, the Chi/adrenalin surge protected him as he protected the kid. Ken flung some debris at Shocker, distracting him and letting Spidey get the final blow in. Spidey thanked Ken and swing off as Ken collapsed from exhaustion, his body having pushed itself to it’s current limit.

So this is his fighting clothes he first Heroed in, going for the martial arts look .

The Adrenalin therapy and molten dragon heart lets Ken summon great Strength, Endurance and Dexterity and his chest glows.

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Ken’s boyfriend Anthony “Tony” Malatino
    Don’t ask don’t tell.

(Sadly Internet Explorer or HM3 froze up and I didn’t get to save him or get a face shot)

null

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Here is another of my medieval characters.
    This is the ruffian Blackthorn
    he uses a blackthorn staff, which is quite hard, traditional wood for walking sticks and Irish shillelaghs

null

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem’ is closed to new replies.