Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 358 total)
  • Author

cliff
    Participant

OK now continuing from where I last left off here is three more book covers I’ve done.

The first is an illustrated haiku (haiga) that was on the back cover of We Are All Japan poetry anthology for the Tsunami victims.

Mars won me %50 in an art contest and became the cover for the Space poetry anthology

and the last is a proposed cover for a book of haiga I plan on doing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

Here is the cover I did for the Space Poetry anthology after Mars

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

OK now in high school, way before I ever herd of Hero Machine, I had the concept for my super acrobatic hero Dancer

Here is my HM3 of the cover

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Hero Machine is also great to make flyers with

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Signs, Icons and Logos

a chop for Butterfly for a poet friend to sign her hiaku with

Dorie’s Bath Emporium is for a friend’s soaps and scents.

Eclectic Paths is the name of our coven with the four elements and a center pentacle.

Emblematic poetry is poetry written in the shape of the topic of the poem.. I will post some samples later on

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Fort Worth Haiku Society sign

Fort Worth Witches Meetup sign

Goat Man’s Bridge was a metal band that had asked me to do a logo for them back in the 80s, sadly I didn’t know of Hero Machine back then.
    The band broke up by the time I did find out about HM3.

Grooves Records is a record store in one of our RPBs

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Knight And Day Metaphysics was a occult book store in our Chill 1972 game

Kraken is a villian organisation, my own sea-born Hydra

Managable Manes was a hair salon for a satyr character’s background

Muse Music was a music store for a satyr character’s background

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Nightshift Limited was the Department of Metaphysical Mysteries in  London in the Chill 1972 game.
    It took place of the S.A.V.E organization.

Once Loved is the name of a resale shop my wife wanted to have.

Phoenix Acadamy was the school name of my wife’s Wicca 101 classes.

XYZ is the name of the band from Chill 1972 game, and it’s their self titled first album.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Aym Geronino on-line

John Neal and Todd Fox’s Aym Geronimo on-line strip “The Fear Makers” is up and rolling.as of Sunday, Nov 9, 2014

It has color Sunday and black and white “weekly” just like a newspaper comic strip.

The first two are pretty awesome, I’m already looking forward to Tuesday’s.

Please check it out.

http://aymgeronimocomicspage.blogspot.com.tr/

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Well as going to post my Haunted character’s next, preferably in order of appearance/importance, but since it’s Christmas, I’m going to have to post Broken.

Brooke Rotta had a perfect life, she was happy, pretty, popular and had made head cheerleader. But she could be mean to other kinds.
    One day something she heartlessly said to another girl hit home so bad, the girl committed suicide.
    Broken was devastated her words could have such effect even though her friends and parents tried to blame the girl and not Broken.
    But around this time it was evident the happy home wasn’t so happy and her parents had a ugly divorce.
    After her parents went through a messy divorce and her brother was adopted by strangers Brooke ran away and lived on the streets.
    She vowed to never hurt anyone with her words, feeling she was also the cause of the divorce. So Brook called herself Broken and took a vow of silence.

She is slightly disturbed young woman, she loves broken things and collects them.
    She even helps the homeless and mentally or physically disabled.
    She wears mismatched clothes and even her Christmas tree is decorated with light that half don’t work and some only work some of the time, broken ornaments, old scratched cds, paper chains made of old CD liner notes, stale and flattened popcorn strung as garlands. and Angel made from an old tarnished spoon with a fragment of lace and wings cut from a paper plate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Farewell Leonard Nimoy

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

When you are SO far behind where do you begin to start posting?

I do a HM3 several times a week either for the Character Contest, of just for my own amusement.
    Even during illness or busy-ness, I always come to HM3 to relax.

I admit I haven’t been posting much here, cause after the first few, no one seemed to be coming around to look and/or comment.
    I don’t know if that is cause they weren’t interesting enough, or what.

But I figured if I had things to say about my stuff, best to do it here and not take a lot of room on the contests. Right JR?

As I said I have lots to choose to restart.
    I guess I will start with my idea for Peckers, the male version of Hooters.
    I had this idea YEARS ago when I first heard of Hooters.
    Now recently I found out in Dallas Texas, in the gay part of town they have Tallywackers, complete with scantily clad waiters.
    If only I would have had money to open this place, I could be a rich man now. As always a day late and a dollar short.
    I do like my idea better though, fits better with Hooters.
    Not to mention I think the logo rocks.
    So here is Peter waiting tables at Peckers in his uniform of white shorts, socks and sneakers.

There was something weird that happened.
    putting the logo on the shorts leg, a “phantom” square appeared around the text and when I moved it to make the copyrite symbol in the big wall logo, the square partially moved with it, so there is a square by his left hip and a bigger one under the circled wall logo that I can’t get rid of.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Here is Simon the wandering minstral

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

May I present Harold the page boy

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Kevin Conners

Kevin Conners had just graduated high school and came out to his family, friends and highschool girlfriend, and moved to San Fransisco to start a new life.

On the flight there, the plane was hit by a strange glowing meteor which smashed the wing and ripped a hole in the side of the plane sucking Kevin out to his death.
    But he didn’t die. He flew. He flew back to the plane, got under it and helped the plane land safely in the bay.

On this first discovery of this power, his clothes didn’t hold up to the job of super heroing, so on his first day out, due to his speed to move so fast to be a blur and when he stopped it was evident, his clothes didn’t make it, it earned him the name The Streak!

He soon learned he developed the power of Super Flight, capable of breaking the sound barrier, along with Super Strength, and Super Endurance.

Always having been something of a showoff and a bit of an exhibitionist, and not having any tailor skills whatsoever and taking humor in the old trope of heroes running around in their underwear he put on a jock and boots adding white gloves to cover any fingerprints. He also donned a ski mask and goggles with a blond wig to hide his identity

(ARRRGGG!! Internet Explorer crashed as I was trying to correct Kevin’s face from having a mouth over another mouth. GRRRRR! So I have to post as is, or recreate it. Since I need to be packing. Here is what I had)

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem’ is closed to new replies.