Candruth’s Characters :3

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Candruth’s Characters :3

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 440 total)
  • Author

Candruth

Well, I can save new files just fine, but everything I had before that is gone. Can’t seem to find any of the files anywhere on my hardrive, so I have no idea.

Anyways, here’s the Lieutenant:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Candruth

Alright, I have to confess that all this sci-fi stuff I’ve been ‘machining lately is sort of turning into a story I’m tossing around.

It’s basically some kind of arctic cyber-punk genre (if that’s even a thing) and there’s lots of bionic limbs involved and a big ol’ resistance and Lancer shock-troopers versus a lot of Manhunters. A regressive political group in power is trying to reclaim bionic limb technology (by force if necessary) on the grounds that it’s too inhumane/dangerous/whatever.

Anyways, this guy is in charge of the resistance army. He’s an ex-Lancer (everyone calls him Lance) who lost his leg and a fight with a Manhunter while tracking down Nadija, constructor of the Manhunters and leader of the resistance. Nadija saved his life and built him a new leg, admitting she probably made it too long. He makes it work.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Did they ever do a Power User Profile on you? I know they aren’t really anymore, but they definitely should have. You’re probably one of the best on here. Amazing characters! As always, the shading, posing, and costumes are all on point!

Candruth

Yep! I did one last year. It’s here.

Candruth

Harpy:

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welp, it’s official. You’ve discovered a way to legitimately be Tooooooo Good.

Candruth

Well, I lost all my saves again, so… there’s that.

Anyways, here’s Garen, the son of Tarek and brother of Kamile.

Also, for funsies, I made a comparison with Tarek because I thought it was pretty interesting how my shading style has changed over about a year.

Attachments:

Candruth

I admit I jumped right on this one– I’m finishing up a Shakespeare capstone course and love it to death, so I got really excited when I saw the contest.

My entry for the Shakespeare CDC from Richard II:

Attachments:

Candruth

Garen’s mother, Sirvard:

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Wonderful! That back view pose looks fantastic and absolutely natural at that.

Candruth

Well, writing has thoroughly taken over my life, so there’s that.

Now that I have a pretty good grip on my world and story, I figured I’d redo my Lancer to reflect it better– i.e. a little brawnier, a little grunt-ier, a little less sleek. I honestly like this version better.

Here’s the original

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yup, definitely better. Didn’t think it was possible, but…

Oh and now you’re back you’re not allowed to leave for any extended periods of time ever again. Understood? 😉

Trekkie
    Participant

Super cool! The glowing parts really pop on the redesign with the darker colours

Candruth

Thanks!

@JR
    Yeah, sorry for the absences. I get so burnt out on the details and shading after a while (or I get sucked into another hobby) and don’t like forcing myself into it. I’d rather let it come naturally, you know?

Don’t worry, though. I’ve been lurking around. 😀

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Did i ever said you have god-like skills of lightning/shading usage?

if no, then here, you have god-like skills i writed about above.

Teach me! (not really, beacuse i am so bad i am unteachable, but that’s only thing that came to my mind that would show my respect to you and your creations)

second (+2) for you and your wonderful arts you have here

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 440 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.