Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thank you!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Diabolis
    Genre: Extradimensional Creature
    Powers/Special Skills: flight via wings; vast strength; life force vampirism; sharp claws and fangs
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: The Hellgate Dimension
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    When the beings imprisoned in the Hellgate dimension found a way to rip a hole between our universes, Earth was flooded with otherworldly monsters. The huge, demonic creature Diabolis was among the number. When he used his power of life force vampirism, the yellow markings on his skin glowed. Diabolis was eventually killed when he unwittingly sapped the necrotizing life force of the villain Ill Will.

Pictures:
    diabolis-HM3.PNGdiabolis-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Diamante
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: composed of unbreakable diamond
    Affiliations: Power House
    Bio:
    When his mutant powers activated at age 7, Gerard’s parents whisked him away from his native city of Paris and brought him to America, specifically to Power House, a huge facility run by Mr. E that acts as a boarding school for young superhumans, where they can live and learn in peace. Upon graduating from the school, Gerard stayed on as a member of the faculty as the geology teacher. He also donned a costume and code name and joined the Honor Guard, a super team made up of the Power House staff.

Pictures:
    diamante-HM3.PNGdiamante-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Diamondback
    Genre: Assassin
    Powers/Special Skills: expert markswoman
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: .50 pistols
    Affiliations: M.A.C.H.I.N.E.
    Bio:
    The newest member of the assassin team, Diamondback has been forced to become ruthless in her efforts to keep up. Greed seemed to have overcome her, and the other mercenaries at M.A.C.H.I.N.E. didn’t completely trust her. She appeared to be willing to stab anyone in the back to achieve greatness among the ranks. Vipress attempted several times to take Diamondback under her wing and calm her down a bit, but to no avail. Diamondback was one of only a handful of people spared by Rage when he destroyed the M.A.C.H.I.N.E. headquarters. When she saw the horrifying destruction in the wake of the vengeful anti-hero, Bethany realized the fruitlessness of her attitude toward life, and retired from being a mercenary.

Pictures:

diamondback-HM3.pngdiamondback-face.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

That girl is a sharpshooter, great job.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Dimitri Romanov
    Powers/Special Skills: able to fire lasers from his eyes
    Affiliation: The Impossibles
    Bio:
    The Impossibles are a team of superheroes who immigrated from their home country of Russia recently. They had grown tired of the grayness in the streets, skies, and faces of their country’s people. Each is in his or her late twenties or early thirties, and they quickly found upon arriving in America that they had their work cut out for them. Here, in this highly commercialized, rich land, crime and villainy were abundant, and they knew instantly that they had traveled across the world for a higher purpose. In little time, the Impossibles had become one of the foremost champions for justice in Caligo.

Dimitri is the most serious of the Impossibles, and its no-nonsense leader. He has little patience for the antics of some of the other members of the group, and angers easily when he is disobeyed or ignored.

Pictures:

dimitri-tolstoy-HM3.PNGdimitri-tolstoy-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, HK

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Disruptor
    Powers/Special Skills: technomancy
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: armor provides electrical insulation and limited protection from weapons
    Affiliations: Division-X
    Bio:
    Michael’s Japanese upbringing has sculpted him into a strict, serious superhero, who seldom speaks and rarely gets excited. He has the mental ability to hijack control of any electrical device with a 100 yard radius. This can include computers, weapons systems, vehicles, etc. If he’s given enough time and able to concentrate hard enough, he can create explosions in these objects.

Pictures:
    disruptor-HM3.PNGdisruptor-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Doberman
    Genre: Guard
    Powers/Special Skills: expert marksman, hand-to-hand combatant
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: huge ion rifle
    Affiliations: M.A.C.H.I.N.E.
    Bio:
    Agnew guarded the main weapons development laboratories at the M.A.C.H.I.N.E. during his tenure there. He was a gruff and lude man, always ready with a dirty joke or nude picture of a woman. He was killed during Rage’s onslaught of the headquarters.

Pictures:

doberman-HM3.PNGdoberman-face.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool.Cool

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Doc Danger
    Genre: Treasure Hunter
    Power(s)/Ability(s): various abilities granted by powerful artifacts
    Affiliations: Caligo City Museum of World History
    Past Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Jon was an archaeologist in the 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s, employed by the Museum of World History, and his most important and time-consuming job was traveling about the globe in search of rare lost artifacts of ancient peoples. This career led him to unearth several pieces that granted him superhuman abilities, such as higher than human strength and speed, and the like, but nothing powerful to inspire him to become a superhero. Instead, he used his powers to help him find artifacts and escape certain countries where his presence was not welcome. The means to which he would go and the personal jeopardy he allowed himself to get into to score an artifact earned him the nickname Doc Danger.

But one of these items, unbeknownst to Jon, held absolute and immense power, but it could only affect children. Jon took his then six-year-old son Jonathan to work with him one day, and the boy got his hands on the amulet. From then on, Jon Lee could be best known as the father of the world’s greatest superhero, Mister Ultimate.

Jon died in the late 1990’s at the ripe old age of 79.

Pictures:
    doc-danger-HM3-1.PNGdoc-danger-face.PNG

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Nice work on Doc Danger. I really like his top, suspenders, and belt. You really captured that cool Indiana Jones vibe.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I need help! Anybody familiar with the “Search” option on this website? I’m trying to find a specific post in my thread that mentions a specific character. When I type that character’s name into the search bar, it just lists the different threads that contain that name (mine isn’t the only one), but won’t show me the individual post in which it appears. Does it not get more specific than the thread?

Herr D
    Participant

I’ve never gotten it to work either, and I kept forgetting to ask about it. What are you looking for? Maybe some of us could help mount a search.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

It’s a character named Doctor Dread. He appears somewhere in this archive, the elusive bastard.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.