Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Dane Fletcher
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: superhuman strength/durability/stamina
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: The Underground
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    In the late 2060’s, it will become evident to a few that the dealings of a shadowy company known as the Sphinx Foundation are in reality preparations for the capture and control of the United States. Because of this intelligence, a group of five superhumans formed a clandestine group called the Underground, dedicated to undermining and sabotaging the efforts of Sphinx.

Dane is the group’s super-muscle. Despite his enormous size, he his surprisingly graceful, and fully capable of joining in stealth missions against Sphinx.

Pictures:
    dane-fletcher-HM3.PNGdane-fletcher-face.PNG

Mad Jack
    Participant

@JR19759 said:
    So it’s taken you almost 2 years to cover 4 letters. That means you’ll be done by 2025.

@Blue Blazer said:
    Sounds legit

Good news everyone! We have secured ourselves tons of fine art for the next years. Yippee! Laugh

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Aww, shucks. Embarassed

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Dangerman
    Powers/Special Skills: able to grow into super strong hulk
    Affiliations: Tomorrow Teens
    Other Aliases: Johnny Danger
    Bio:
    John Parker had no reason to embrace his mutant ability. He was one of the school’s most popular kids, attractive to the ladies, always knew the right thing to say at the right time, always wore the coolest clothes, drove the coolest car, dated the best girls. But he soon found that he had the mutant ability to augment himself to twice his own size, making him heavier, stronger, and more resistant to injury. The mutation was directly linked to his pituitary gland, stimulating it much farther than any normal human. When he changed to his leviathan form, he also found that he took on a great anger, which only fueled his already superhuman power. He became almost addicted to being in giant form, and it didn’t take long for his friends to discover that he was a mutant. He transferred to a new school where he was unknown and decided to stay that way. Although still a good-looking guy and always noticed by the young ladies, John keeps more to himself. He has joined in with the Tomorrow Teens, and become their leader, taking the name Johnny Danger. He now works to control his wrath while augmented.

Since leaving the group at graduation, John has assumed the mantle Dangerman, using his power as a solo hero.

Pictures:
    dangerman-HM3.PNGdangerman-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Dankevitch Karensky
    Genre: Supporting Character
    Powers/Special Skills: none
    Affiliations: The Soviet Klaw
    Bio:
    Karensky is the leader of a Russian revolutionary front called the Soviet Klaw. This organization’s mission is to restore Communism to Mother Russia and to build the nation back up to the powerhouse it once was. Two other members of this group are the Red Sickle and the Golden Hammer, two villains with powerful abilities. Karensky is currently in hiding somewhere in America, and secretly recruiting super-powered soldiers to his cause.

Pictures:

dankevitch-karensky-HM3.PNGdankevitch-karensky-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Dante Inferno
    Genre: Demon
    Powers/Special Skills: pyrogenesis, pyrokinesis, mind manipulation
    Affiliations: Hellgate Dimension
    Bio:
    His touch is the scald of sulphuric acid and his voice is the lure of a desert oasis. Dante Inferno is a creature from the wasteland dimension of Hellgate. None know how he was able to escape from his fiery world, but he has made himself comfortable in ours. He takes the guise of a cutthroat young businessman, a billionaire playboy who partakes in every taboo vice imaginable. He uses his super power of suggestion to get his way in almost every situation. At most times, Dante appears as a normal human, but when he uses his vast heat and manipulation abilities, he grows horns and his skin turns shiny black. This creature’s original mission was to scout our world as a potential conquerable world, but he got so used to it that he never returned to Hellgate. When the other inhabitants of the demon realm were able to invade out dimension, Dante was found and immediately killed for his failure.

Pictures:

dante-inferno-HM3.pngdante-inferno-face.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great job, the faces are wonderful.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, man.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Dare
    Genre: Superhero/Extreme Athlete
    Powers/Special Skills: incapable of feeling fear
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: various stunt vehicles
    Affiliations: none
    Bio:
    A brain imbalance left Patrick completely unable to feel fear for his own safety. Because of this, he embraces extreme sports, and he’s willing to do anything for attention. To further his love for adrenaline rushes, Dare sometimes joins the fray when there is a clash between heroes and villains on the streets of Caligo.

Pictures:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2014/02/dare-HM3.PNGhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2014/02/dare-face.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

The helmet is kicking, great job.

Stulte
    Participant

@Blue Blazer said:
    [H]is voice is the lure of a desert oasis.

Damn, I love that simile Laugh

Awesome stuff in here!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Dark Skull
    Genre: Demon
    Powers/Special Skills: super strength, quick healing
    Affiliations: Hellgate Dimension
    Bio:
    He is a maniac whose ambition seems to be the torture of innocents. He possesses hyper-strength and rapid regenerative healing. Dark Skull is from a parallel universe known as Hellgate, a dark, evil place where his powers were considered substandard. But when he figured out how to leap between dimensions, he found ours, and now he takes trips from Hellgate to feed his passion on the residents of Caligo City. Each time he kills in our universe he becomes stronger in his. When he kills supers, he gains their abilities in his dimension.

Pictures:
    dark-skull-HM3.PNGdark-skull-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Darkfire
    Powers/Special Skills: pyrogenesis/kinesis, cryogenesis/kinesis, umbragenesis/kinesis, photogenesis/kinesis
    Affiliations: none
    Bio:
    The last thing I remember is leaving the gym after a rigorous excercise session. When I came to, I felt like my body had been removed, though I could see it laying on the flat white table when I craned my head up. I was strapped down, unable to move more than half an inch in any direction. I panicked, and the room caught fire. Seems like that last sentence should be in reverse. But no, the room caught fire because I panicked. You see, through a strange series of events, some of which are a mystery even to me, I was given a powerful gift. This gift endowed me with the ability to control heat, cold, darkness, and light, all with but a thought. I suppose that makes me pretty powerful. But I’ve always been a pretty simple guy. I have no desire to dominate or hurt anyone. In fact, I made myself a pretty spiffy costume and hit the streets to fight crime with my eerie talents. They come in quite handy.

Pictures:
    darkfire-HM3.PNGdarkfire-face.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Darkfire looks great!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.