Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Bruce
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: super strength, durability, speed, stamina; pyrokinesis
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: armor and trident forged in Hell
    Affiliations: The Army of Hell; The Freak Force
    Other Aliases: unpronouncable
    Bio:
    Bruce was once a soldier in Satan’s army in Hell, until he had a bizarre change of heart. He decided to stop being evil and try helping people, so he escaped from Hell, bringing along his armor and pitchfork. He made quite a scene when he finally clawed his way up to Earth, being 8 feet tall, red, and horned, but he was hidden away by an old professor and occult expert. The professor, hearing the demon’s desire to be a hero, convinced him to travel the world with him, seeking out other “monsters” who wanted to turn over a new leaf. He gave the demon the nice, normal name Bruce, and the Freak Force was born.

Pictures:
    bruce-HM3.PNGbruce-face.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

love the concept, very Hellboy-esque

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Bruiser O’Malley
    Genre: Mafia
    Powers/Special Skills: nigh-super strength
    Affiliations: The O’Malley Gang
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Bruiser is the biggest but youngest of the O’Malley siblings. He lacks more than a grade school education and has trouble remembering simple things. But he more than makes up for stupidity with brute strength. He prefers a baseball bat as his weapon of choice.

Pictures:

bruiser-omalley-HM3.PNGbruiser-omalley-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Brunhilda
    Powers/Special Skills: superhuman strength and endurance
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: metal armor and sword
    Affiliations: UNified Defense Emergency Regulation Division of Global Security (UNDERDOGS)
    Other Aliases: The Tiny Titan
    Bio:
    Inga attempted for most of her life to hide her vast strength, until she was forced to use it against a group of 9 muggers. She beat them all to an inch of their lives, and thanks to a nosy photographer, she became renowned as the “Tiny Titan.” Inga’s petite stature and passive nature cause her enemies to underestimate her power. Inga finally gave in to the fame and clamoring fans and, in the display that caught the eye of the U.N.D.E.R.D.O.G.S. succeeded in lifting a 9 ton weight above her head on national television. She chose her name from the Norse goddess who led the Valkyries into battle according to myth.

Pictures:
    brunhilda-HM3.pngbrunhilda-face.png

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Brute
    Powers/Special Skills: superhuman strength, durability
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: HeroCorps UK
    Bio:
    Percy was just a normal 6-year-old boy growing up in London until the day he and his mother were in a violent car crash. Mrs. Leave was unscathed, but little Percy suffered massive head trauma. He survived, but at a price. Somehow, the trauma had disrupted the growth control part of his brain, and Percy began to grow bigger overnight. His body constantly racked with growing pains, Percy continued to get bigger until after 11 days, when he finally seemed to have peaked, he looked like a 7’3″, 526 lb. hulk. For most people, this change would only add to the trauma but Percy, being a little boy, was thrilled. To add to his excitement, he was given the chance to meet his personal hero, Albion. And to make matters even more surreal, Albion asked Percy to join him on a new team of British superheroes that was an extension of the HeroCorps in America. Now, still sporting the mind of a young boy, Percy defends Britain’s citizens alongside the HeroCorps UK.

Pictures:
    brute-HM3.PNGbrute-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Buckingham
    Powers/Special Skills: expert marksman and hand-to-hand combatant
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: rifle
    Affiliations: Her Majesty’s League of Heroes
    Bio:
    Eric once held the position of the highest-ranking of the Buckingham Palace guards. It was because of his loyalty, bravery, and strength as a leader that Eric was chosen to assume the role of Buckingham and lead the newly formed team known as Her Majesty’s League of Heroes. Though he has no super powers, Buckingham is well-equipped to command this group of superheroes.

Pictures:
    buckingham-HM3.PNGbuckingham-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Buffalo Soldier
    Powers/Special Skills: able to become a humanoid buffalo
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: The New Americans
    Bio:
    In the year 2039, the USA will for the first time be conquered. After years of spreading his power through the shady organization known as as the Sphinx Foundation, the nefarious White Scare will take control. Most of the American landscape will be rubble and ruins by the time the White Scare takes command. America’s allies will look the other way for fear of incurring the White Scare’s wrath. All hope seems lost as millions go hungry and cold without food or shelter.

But several resistance groups have sprung up to counter the shadow of the White Scare and his minions. One of these groups calls itself the New Americans, a team of superheroes dedicated to restoring the old democratic ideals of the U.S.

Though most scientific study has been banned by the White Scare, the New Americans have secretly been working on gene-splicing formulas, and have finally been successful with Zyrus. At will he can change from a human into a huge shaggy buffalo man. Naturally he chose his codename from the freed slaves who fought on the side of the Union in the American Civil War.

Pictures:
    buffalo-soldier-HM3.pngbuffalo-soldier-face.pngbuffalo-soldier-changed-HM3.pngbuffalo-soldier-changed-face.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow, someone’s been on a roll whilst I’ve been out. As a Brit I approve whole heartedly of Buckingham, however, the guardsmen’s uniforms have buttons down the centre (in groups of 1 to six depending on the regiment) not around the outside.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I know, I wiki’d it, but I figured the promotion from palace guard to superhero warranted a slight outfit change.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Bugmaster
    Genre: Supervillain
    Powers/Special Skills: expert entomologist
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: suit grants armor and control of all nearby insects
    Affiliations: none
    Bio:
    Retired entomologist Howard Highmore was done studying insects for a living, but he built his own building in his back yard where he would collect bugs and keep them contained. Unmarried and childless, Howard spent most of his time studying his tiny pets, and was developing a technology whereby he could communicate with them. Sadly, he was the butt of many jokes by the neighborhood children, who would stop in front of his house to heckle him for what they considered a strange and creepy hobby. One night, while he was working in his makeshift lab, a particularly cruel teenager lobbed a bottle of burning gasoline through one of the building’s windows, instantly starting a horrific fire that killed every one of Howard’s specimens and injured him severely. Sick of the constant harrassment, Howard turned his knowledge of insect communication into a suit that allowed him to take command of the minds of any and all insects in his vicinity. Then he began his reign of terror on the community as the Bugmaster.

Pictures:
    bugmaster-HM3.pngbugmaster-face.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love Brunhilda. I’ve always had a soft spot for valkyries.

Anarchangel
    Participant

And if you’ve checked out my archive, you’ll know that I have a thing for insect themed characters, so obviously I love Bugmaster.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Dude do you have a vault of heroes you’ve never shown us or something? =p Or are you on a creating spree… either way i’m loving the flood of characters you’re coming up with Laugh

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Hell, I’ve been creating characters since 2006 when I joined UGO.com (now defunct). I made a spreadsheet with all of my characters, and the current count is 1,552. Most of these guys appeared at some point over the years at UGO, but it was difficult to find the individual characters, so when I made the jump to Heromachine.com, I figured I’d post them in alphabetical order, and update the ones that are sub-par. So none of the characters in this thread are completely from-scratch new (I have another thread for those), and some are good enough to just keep the picture as is. So don’t be too impressed. I’m not making up characters at an alarming rate.

Anarchangel
    Participant

But they’re still great characters so we’re still impressed.

I was around for most of that time over on on UGO. I loved your characters then and I love them now.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.