Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Oh, my blue period is coming up, it just happens to come after black alphabetically. Thanks!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Black Cougar
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: expert marksman,
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: gloves contain retractable claws; helmet allows several functions
    Affiliations: Division-X
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Black Cougar is the only member of Division-X without any superhuman powers. Instead, he relies on his talents with his retractable claws and his aim with his twin revolvers. Black Cougar’s mask gives him infrared vision, voice modulation, and heightened sound pick-up. As a former Army Ranger, Don is more than capable of holding his own, even against the superhuman.

Pictures:

black-cougar-HM3.PNGblack-cougar-face.PNG

Weilyn

Very cool!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, lady!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Black Erik
    Genre: Fantasy
    Powers/Special Skills: seasoned military strategist
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: custom-made battle axe
    Affiliations: The Sons of Razaar
    Other Aliases: Erik Skullsplitter; Erik the Conqueror
    Bio:

Black Erik is the war-loving leader of a band of barbaric warrior people in the mythical realm of Fontegan. This clan call themselves the Sons of Razaar in homage to the Fontaganian god of war. Erik has a vision, in which all peaceful cultures of Fontegan are wiped out violently to leave room for all other creatures, great and small, to battle until the end of time. Ironically, Black Erik and his hordes may be the most formidable camp in the rebellion against the Dragonson.

Pictures:

black-erik-HM3.PNGblack-erik-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Black Falcon
    Powers/Special Skills: expert aim and stealth
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: two high-powered pistols
    Affiliations: none
    Bio:
    Black Falcon, real name Kent Fuller, was a Ford City hero in the 50’s and 60’s. He was a mercenary-for-hire who decided to turn hero when he attended the funeral of a man he had killed. The hurt he saw on the faces of the man’s family was enough to make him turn from being a hitman and turn to being a hero. Though he lacks any super powers, Black Falcon can usually hold his own with his excellent stealth and amazing aim. Every year on the anniversary of the death of his last mark, he leaves a white rose on the man’s grave with a note that says “I’m sorry.”

Pictures:
    black-falcon-HM3.PNGblack-falcon-face.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

black cougar’s face is awesome!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, buddy. It just sort of fell together.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Black Hole Bart
    Genre: Superhuman Wrestler
    Powers/Special Skills: possesses a low-level black hole in his abdomen
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: The Association of Superhuman Wrestling
    Bio:
    My name is Bart Peterson. Before the bombs fell I couldn’t have told you the first thing about space or gravity. I was a construction worker, content to live a simple life doing tough work all day and resting in my apartment at night. But then that day came when the sun blinked, and the earth stood still, and everything changed. My body became a living black hole, which gave me a personal gravitational field which I can now manipulate and use to my advantage. I can change the effect of gravity on any object or person, which is great in the arena. I’m a humble guy, though, and I don’t like to talk a lot of trash because there are plenty of guys and gals out there who can beat me. I’m happy just doing my job, win or lose. But I’m a lot happier winning.

Pictures:
    black-hole-bart-HM3.PNGblack-hole-bart-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Black Phoenix
    Genre: coming soon!
    Powers/Special Skills: coming soon!
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: coming soon!
    Affiliations: coming soon!
    Other Aliases: coming soon!
    Bio: coming soon!

Pictures:
    black-phoenix-HM3.PNGblack-phoenix-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Black Sun
    Genre: Supervillain
    Powers/Special Skills: manipulation of ultraviolet rays
    Affiliations: The Negamen
    Bio:
    The soulless villain Negaman, a being composed completely of anti-matter, found a way to extract a piece of himself, thereby creating an extremely dangerous weapon. When the Negabomb went off in downtown Caligo, it did not destroy any buildings or people. Instead, it created negative copies of all of Caligo’s many superheroes, giving rise to the largest army of evil the world had ever seen. The following is a list of the newly designed supervillains, each as powerful as their originals.

Black Sun is the negative of Apollo. However, instead of being endowed with Apollo’s solar heat power, Black Sun manipulates UV rays, with blistering results.

Pictures:
    black-sun-HM3.PNGblack-sun-face.PNG

Scatman

I am enjoying this series emmensley!Black hole is great the chest is great and love the colorful head on Black Erik.Black Sun is killer!
    good stuff dude!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, Scat!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Black Thunder
    Genre: Supervillain
    Powers/Special Skills: able to produce blasts of sonic energy
    Affiliations: The Terrible 10
    Bio:
    One of the more devious of the schemes hatched by the M.A.C.H.I.N.E. was to discreetly steal DNA samples from the world’s most physically powerful people and create clones of them with various elemental powers. But something along the way went terribly wrong and the clones escaped, beginning a wave of destruction upon the world.

Black Thunder can fire blasts of sonic energy from his hands which can vibrate steel to pieces or knock a building on it side.

Pictures:
    black-thunder-HM3.PNGblack-thunder-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Blackhawk
    Powers/Special Skills: expert hand-to-hand combatant
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: suit grants air gliding capabilities, night vision, and bulletproof armor
    Affiliations: The Birds of Prey
    Other Aliases: Bluejay
    Bio:
    For a time, the hero the Raven was forced into temporary retirement because of a debilitating virus. During his absence from the fray, one of his closest friends, Bluejay, briefly took up the mantle of Blackhawk, in the blackbird tradition. Blackhawk faithfully kept the Raven’s legend alive and even gained his own following, which he held on to even after the Raven had resumed his position. Seeing that he was inspiring people, Blackhawk moved to Intrepid City and has now become its most sought-after hero.

Pictures:

blackhawk-HM3.PNGblackhawk-face.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.