Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I’ve become an annoying perfectionist when it comes to faces. I tend to ignore the quality of the rest of the picture as long as I can get the face right.

Hammerknight
    Participant

No one ever said that you have to do full bodies only with HM. Designing faces are hard and I am glad to see that you are doing them. I would like to see more people doing just faces so people can see what can be done with HM.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Berzerker
    Genre: Supervillain
    Powers/Special Skills: heightened emotion throws him into a superhuman rage
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: none
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    He is a huge supervillain who, when he gets excited, will be suddenly thrown into a homicidal rage and tear apart anything in his path. While in this state, Berzerker has no regard for his own life or the lives of anyone else. All he sees is prey that must be destroyed.

Pictures:

berzerker-HM3.PNGberzerker-face.PNG

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Love it!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Muchas gracias!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Big Ben
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: immense size and strength
    Special Armor/Tools/Weapons: none
    Affiliations: Her Majesty’s League of Heroes
    Bio:
    Ben was a wrestling champion in London, the winningest fighter in his class. His superhuman size and strength made him an ideal candidate for recruitment into Her Majesty’s League. Despite his massive bulk and booming voice, Ben is actually quite gentle at heart and has stricken up a genuine friendship with the Scottish heroine Nessie.

Pictures:
    big-ben-HM3.PNGbig-ben-face.PNG

Trekkie
    Participant

Nice design, though I do have a small nitpick- the white and blue in the Union Jack design on his shirt are the wrong way round. Regardless, he’s nicely designed, and I like the way you gave him huge neck muscles.

Hammerknight
    Participant

He is a little guy that I won’t want to fight.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Trekkie, thanks for the catch. I think I’ll leave it as-is, but it’s good to know for future reference.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Big Shot
    Genre: Superhuman Wrestler
    Powers/Special Skills: gains size and strength each time he is hit
    Affiliations: Association of Superhuman Wrestling (ASW)
    Bio:
    All Lester Treadwell wanted to do was wrestle. And he did, with great success. He became the world champion wrestler under the name Big Shot. He went undefeated for years until a breakthrough medical test was issued to all professional sports figures, and it was discovered that Big Shot was a mutant who became stronger every time he took a blow. He was immediately banned from wrestling.

He sued the NAW (National Association of Wrestling) for discrimination against mutants and a lengthy trial took place. In the end it was decided that though mutants had an unfair advantage and shouldn’t be allowed to wrestle for the NAW, a new wrestling network would be formed. The ASW (Association of Superhuman Wrestling) turned out to be profitable for everyone. Mutants and other superhumans could wrestle each other, on national television, thereby publicizing themselves, practicing their skills, and meeting others like them, and the public had a new and exciting sport to watch, which meant a huge revenue increase for NAW, which was the mother corporation of the ASW. Soon hundreds of supers became a part of what would become the fastest growing sport in the history of the world.

Pictures:

big-shot-HM3.PNGbig-shot-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Bighorn
    Powers/Special Skills: massive size/strength; rock-hard horns
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: heavy wooden club; titanium shield and armor
    Affiliations: The Fifty
    Bio:
    COMING SOON!

Pictures:
    bighorn-HM3.PNGbighorn-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Billy Bravo
    Powers/Special Skills: teleportation via portals
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: Project 19
    Other Aliases: unknown
    Bio:
    Project 19 is a ragged group of heroes in the 22nd century. They are the last remaining resistance against the tyrannical Sphinx Foundation, which now rules the country with an iron fist and a cruel, hard hammer under the command of the villainous White Scare. America has been plunged into a second dark ages by the Sphinx executives. Anyone unable to pay the hefty price for comfortable living is forced to live in the ruins of the cities that once were, surviving on the remains. All five of these heroes were part of Sphinx’s efforts to create a superhuman, mentally controlled army. They were discarded when thought to be unable to cope with their bio-technologically installed powers.

Billy Bravo, like the other members of the team, has no recollection of his life before the experiment that gave him his powers. He is the reluctant leader of the team, often letting the others make decisions to keep the pressure off of himself.

Pictures:
    billy-bravo-HM3.PNGbilly-bravo-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Black Adder
    Genre: Assassin/Spy
    Powers/Special Skills: incredible aim with any firearm
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: venom pistols
    Affiliations: Maximum Allied Covert Headquarters for InterNational Espionage (MACHINE)
    Bio:
    Adder was the first of the M.A.C.H.I.N.E.’s assassins when the organization first started. He is now retired after training Vipress to replace him. Black Adder is a resourceful, responsible mercenary who takes his job very seriously and always makes a clean-cut, by-the-book kill (if there is such a thing). He gets no thrill from killing, but realizes that it’s his best talent and now is sitting on a large nest egg. Vipress still comes to call on him in his home in Spain, but otherwise he lives a quiet, solitary life. His claim to fame around the office was a pair of specially crafted venom pistols given to him by the weapons department at the M.A.C.H.I.N.E. Vipress has since inherited these guns.

Pictures:
    black-adder-HM3.pngblack-adder-face.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great face.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.