Black Griffin’s Corner of Insanity

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Black Griffin’s Corner of Insanity

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Nice characters, and the State heroes is a really cool concept. How about The USA (United Super Americans) for a team name.Or, The Colonials? Kinda cheesy, I know. I’ve been sort of creatively sapped lately.

Black Griffin
    Participant

I swear I disappear and reappear more often then anyone else, anyways:

I recently started DM for my friends in Pathfinder and I’ve been using Heromachine to create my Friends Characters.

I’m going to start with my Character, which I only get to use when someone else is DMing…sooo pretty much only during holiday games.

This is Axon Wolfguard, a level 2 Human Fighter with the Gladiator Archetype.  Axon is a Professional Gladiator, during one of his first fights he sustained a crushing blow to his neck effectively destroying his voice box and rendering him Mute. What my players don’t know is that Axon is the Avatar of the god of Performers,  a very week god who is attempting to rise in power by influencing the players.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Black Griffin
    Participant

This is Nimlair, a level 2 Elven Rogue. Nimlair is a survivalist whose mother was killed by a human man, making Nimlair cautious about all men. After that she took shelter on the edge of a village, where she picked up her skills at Sneaking, Archery, and Backstabbing.

Attachments:

Black Griffin
    Participant

One of my creepier images

Attachments:

Black Griffin
    Participant

Hey I found another one

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

That child is creepy, i like it.

The staring abyss is cool, though i would suggest the background is a bit to dark to make out detail. But an abyss is meant to be dark anyway.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Both of those are creepy, though what’s the purpose of the glass covered hand? It’s cool, just I see it being difficult to grab things through glass.

Black Griffin
    Participant

Thank you both, these are actually both continuations of my ‘Dark Ones’ Series.

The story behind Staring Abbyss is that he is a highly intelligent chemist who was seeking to solve the worlds acidity crisis. after many years of research he finally thought he found a compound that would allow him to safely walk outside without any protective clothing. In his haste to be a hero he skipped many of the precautions and went right into the testing phase.

It did not go well for him. When he stuck his hand outside the acidic environment ate through his creation and his flesh, down to his bones. After that he though himself into his work and slowly drove himself mad with his repeated failures to save the world.Now he is thoroughly insane and wears the remains of his left hand as a grisly trophy of his greatest defeat.

I think I should probably post the Background to the Dark Ones and compile the rest of them.

Black Griffin
    Participant

And this is my parties second  level 2 Elvish Rogue, Katia. Katia is the daughter of a noble family, and has run away to live her life on her terms.

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.