Black Griffin’s Corner of Insanity

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Black Griffin’s Corner of Insanity

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Black Griffin
    Participant

Sophie: very emotional and extroverted, one of the best people i know.
    Sophie.jpg

Ardent: Ardents use their psionic power to use emotions to their advantage. They fill their enemies’ minds with negative emotions, creating gaps in their defenses. At the same time, ardents fill their allies minds with encouraging thoughts and strengthen their resolve.

Black Griffin
    Participant

So I’m taking a break from my DnD friends to ask for help. Currently i’m working on a remake of the minotaur of the labyrinth but i need advice on highlighting areas so I’m posting my WIP.

I wrote this for fun:
    Kings fear my dreadful might,
    All men who face me die of fright,
    A spool of golden light,
    My only hope in my plight,
    Am I a beast to be confined to this night,
    Or just a victim of fate’s cruel slight.

hm3-beta-1.png
    any advise on how to highlight this?

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is fantastic. I’m nominating it for HOTW.

Black Griffin
    Participant

I’m honored Vamp, but i still need help figuring out highlighting.

Tucker: another one of my younger brothers. he is kinda a kiss up, doesn’t know when to be quiet, and is really to aggressive.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/black-griffin/2012/03/Tucker.jpg
    Gladiator: a warrior who fights for the approval of the crowd as well as his own life.

Edit: Does anyone know the drill for having two threads? i am considering opening another to concentrate on a fantasy universe i’m creating.

Black Griffin
    Participant

So I’m getting a tattoo and I used Heromachine to design it Laugh and I figured I would share.
    tat2.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Is it your first tat?

Black Griffin
    Participant

Yep,

two of my entries in Blue Blazers thing:
    Syndrome.pngPanzzer.png

Also a monster I made for my world building but decided to remake.
    Other.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Think hard before you get inked,got mine 22 years ago and sometime I wished that I didn’t. They are there for life. I would suggest to get them where they can be covered if need be, because I have found out that they can be a factor in getting a job and some other stuff in life. But most of all make sure the artist knows what they are doing and that they use clean needles and ink.

Black Griffin
    Participant

Thanks man, its nice to see Moderators looking out for more then the forum but also the members.

its going on my shoulder blade, very easy to hide, and the artist has been doing it for his whole adult life (judging by the salt an pepper hair i would say that would be 10-15 years).

my older sister and I have long talked about getting a family tattoo, a tattoo that showed our personality but the common element of a Swan. so since we are both of age, and can pay for it ourselves, we were going through with it.

Black Griffin
    Participant

Update: I got the tattoo, minus the wings for now.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/black-griffin/2012/04/Zombie.png

Black Griffin
    Participant

Howdy Howdy Howdy, I’m still around http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif I’ve just been wrapping up school things and helping a friend modify a computer game into a multiplayer game centered around a school of magic, whose name I’m desperately tip-toeing around since I’m not sure of the copyright laws.

anyway, you guys want to see my latest act of heromachinieness, not me babbling.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/black-griffin/2012/05/Rocket-and-Bannana.png

The Terrific Two-some of Crotch Rocket and Banana Hammock.These two are members of the Third Hero Squad, a group of heroes so bad that they didn’t even make the Junior Varsity team but instead were put into the ‘Special’ team.

Crotch Rocket has the unfortunate power of being able to shoot fire out of his groin area with pelvic thrusts. a very awkward power for many…situations.

Banana Hammock was a great hero when he started out, First Hero Squad golden boy and all that. after a night of partying and one to many blows to the head by some super-villain or another he was demoted to the Third Hero Squad…why? he developed a strange personality defect that made him completely obsessed with all things Banana.

and No the Terrific Two-some aren’t a couple…at least…not that anyone can prove.

Black Griffin
    Participant

I think I’m gonna do the elements as different groups, just for fun.

First on the Earth Team, its Ox. The big and not so loveable Earth-telekinetic

Ox.png

Black Griffin
    Participant

My next in my series of “elemental” characters. Metal.Metal-Bender.png

Black Griffin
    Participant

Black-Griffin-Unknown-Soldier.jpg

Black Griffin
    Participant

This is the latest in my DnD Friends

Kelsey:
    Kelsey-Hill.png

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.