Bad-People’s Heroes(and Villains)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Bad-People’s Heroes(and Villains)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 311 total)
  • Author

Bad-People
    Participant

Thanks Blue Blazer

————————————

The Dark Dreamer 

There are certain people in the world who are sensitive to things beyond the perception of normal people. The one who would become The Dark Dreamer was such a man. He was in tune to such dark things that his mind could not tolerate it anymore and shut itself off, but just as he could tune in to these dark thing so too could they tune in to him.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bad-People
    Participant

The Menagerie 

The recent, and silent escape of six of the the inmates from the top-security wing of Hillside Sanitarium was unnerving news to the citizens of Fortress City. Among the escapees were…

Basil Blythe: Police impersonator and murderer now known as The Constable

Johnathan Ketch: The notorious Hangman Killer

Fredrick Tate: strict cannibal know now as The Skeleton

Dr. Monty Langston: convicted of performing unnecessary surgeries. Known as The Doctor

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

The Menagerie Cont.

Jane Doe: an unknown woman with a bizarre maternal obsession and violent tendencies known as Judy

John Doe: An unknown spree killer with a gleeful affinity for violent acts. Now known as Mr. Punch

Attachments:

Stulte
    Participant

Awfully creepy set of characters! The costumes are well put together and simple, in that they’re not needlessly overwrought. Great job!

Bad-People
    Participant

Thanks Stulte.

Here we have more members of The Scarlet Mantle Rogues Gallery Miss Fortune. She’s obsessed with the whims of fate and fortune and makes all her decisions based on the assumption of good luck.

And Briar, a eco-terrorist with perhaps too strong a belief in the Green Movement.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Continuing to build up The Scarlet Mantle Rogues Gallery I’ve re-designed Dr. Toxic.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Both Briar and Dr. Toxic’s faces are great.

Bad-People
    Participant

Thanks Vamp.

————————————–

Here we have Oksana Sable, head of the Russians in Fortress City

and her right hand man Vadim Ivanov.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Nightbird

Yeah she’s kind of a blatant Catwoman rip-off but some archetypes are needed.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Scarlet Mantle New Gear

The mask is equipped with NV , IR and binocular vision, the armor is made of thermal insulated ballistic shielding( buoyant so it doesn’t impede swimming). The cloak is both heat shielded and photo-reactive making darker in darker surroundings thereby aiding in stealth. And the bow is equipped with a motorized winch for line throwing and grappling purposes.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Wow, what an awesome gallery.

Not one character costume design, execution and stories I didn’t care for.

I do have to make particular mention of all the different Santas though LOL 😀 Loved them.

Great work.

Bad-People
    Participant

Thanks Cliff

Triggerman II

After years of grisly service, C.I.A. bloodeye(a company designation for “hit-man”) Malcolm McKord retired from active duty. He was placed in Kerwin, Colorado, a community established by Witsec to house protected witnesses and other important, but possibly endangered individuals.

It was there he found, for the first time in his life, a normal existence and real friends. Ultimately it was not his own past that came to haunt him, but that of his neighbors, the Araullos. Gero Escamilla, brother of Mrs Araullo learned their location and sent a hit squad after them. The couple were killed but Escamilla gave orders to have his young niece Mariana taken alive and brought back to him. Now Malcolm McKord has taken up his old mantle as Code-Name Triggerman, defying the U.S. Marshals, the C.I.A., and the Escamilla cartel to bring back the one remaining person who he cares about.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Psychiatrist: Now I want you to look at this and tell me what you see.

The Shadow: I see a symmetrical but otherwise random blot of black ink on a white card. I also see nine objects in this room I can kill you with.

——————————————————————

Doctor Toxic, while a suitable villain, wasn’t doing for me as an arch nemesis for The Scarlet Mantle. So I started playing with the idea of The Man Without a Shadow or just The Shadow. I’m not going into too much detail here because I want to do a piece of short fiction to really introduce the character.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Dr. Edwin Lazar was a brilliant medical researcher working on a cellar regeneration project that would allow people to heal at an accelerated rate. His colleagues thought he was mad when he tested the treatment on himself. They were surprised to learn he was successful. The problem arose when he tried to take tissue samples using the lab’s protein based nanites. The treatment affected the nano-machine’s DNA based code causing them to replicate at an alarming rate. They constantly eat away at his flesh but the treatment prevents him from dying. He is now known as The Skinless Man.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Cruncher

Howard “The Number Cruncher” Mooney was a meek, nerdy CPA working for crooked Fortress City fight promoter Leo Coruthers. Tired of constantly being picked on by Leo and his tough-guy crew Mooney began skimming money from the books. Unfortunately Leo found out the same day he received a batch of experimental, undetectable steroids from a contact in a nearby science lab. As revenge Leo tested the stuff on Mooney using well over the “recommended dosage”. It was a mistake Leo came to regret.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.