Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

New villain. The assassin for hire, Buzzkill.

Buzzkill

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

drummergirl4
    Participant

Really love Screwball Lucy and Flow.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Maya Owens is the second persona to use the Law moniker. The first was David Anton, who died after suffering an aneurysm. Owens knows she has some big shoes to fill but she is more than willing to take on the responsibility of becoming the police department’s very own superhero.

“I am the law.” – Law.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just a tidied up and slightly tweaked version of Salamander, who is still one of my favourites. 🙂

Salamander

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

A new character!

Yes, I finally broke through my Pokemon Go addiction to bring you this mysterious lady. She so mysterious, in fact, that even I don’t know her backstory…

Heartbreaker

Attachments:

Vengeance
    Participant

looking good great stuff as usual

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just an update to Vox.

Vox

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Vox is cool. Your costumes are always great. For heartbreaker, I see her as a crazy former flame of a hero who after being dumped becomes a supervillain determined to bring down the man who scorned her.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Vox is cool. Your costumes are always great. For heartbreaker, I see her as a crazy former flame of a hero who after being dumped becomes a supervillain determined to bring down the man who scorned her.

And that is now officially her backstory…But which hero? Oh the possibilities…

Anarchangel
    Participant

I wanted to create a villain for Bad Dog that wasn’t an actual animal like Heisenberg of Hoodoo. So, because I’m bad at names, I present to you all, the flamboyant, charismatic and entirely obnoxious…Bad Cat!

…Shut up. I know it’s bad. (No pun intended)

Bad Cat

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Bad Cat… Why i have felling that he fight with criminals by coming into their houses and pushing everything off the furniture? Even his smile says “i hope you don’t have anything made of glass at home”

Seriously now, costume is great, as always when you create somethig (+1)

it (the costume) also fits the cat-man in my opinion (+1)

overall: wonderful piece of half-cat!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Bad Cat… Why i have felling that he fight with criminals by coming into their houses and pushing everything off the furniture? Even his smile says “i hope you don’t have anything made of glass at home” Seriously now, costume is great, as always when you create somethig (+1) it (the costume) also fits the cat-man in my opinion (+1) overall: wonderful piece of half-cat!

Thank you! That’s exactly the kind of attitude I was trying to convey with him.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I honestly have no idea what the hell I was thinking when I made this one.

—————————————————————————————-

Project: Bliss was created by a well meaning but unbalanced genius. The android emits a mysterious frequency that calms everyone nearby, giving them a sense of euphoria. The problem is that it also strips these people of their free will, creating mindless slaves.

—————————————————————————————-

That’s just a quick and weird backstory I came up with while creating her. It may change.

Project: Bliss

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Hmm… Makes people happy, and at the same time turns them into slaves… Sounds just like my girlfriend! (ba dum tss!)

Anyway:

Backstory is good (+1)

Character desing perfectly matches the backstory (speaker-like things on her legs and arms and female body [Ba dum tss! once more]) (+1)

i simply like colors/overall look of Bliss (+1)

Her feet don’t look so well. Everything above her feet is wonderful, but the feet seems to totally not match to this, like its here by accident, and that don’t look nice in my opinion ( -1, sorry :< )

overall: except the foot thing, everything is great and nice (+0,7 or something)

hawk007
    Participant

You’re characters are all just so…clean. You don’t try to use a lot of shading or tons of masking and items. But all of the characters are good, consistent, and professional. There’s rarely a time when I can look at you characters and find anything wrong with it. And they’re all so unique!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.