Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

OK, lets just consider this a first draft of this character. I’m not entirely convinced all the brown works. I may come back to this when I have a little more inspiration and some better ideas.

Sandstone.png

CantDraw
    Participant

I like the floating rocks, and I think the brown works rather well.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Actually I may even go back and re-redo Hellion because that face is annoying me.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@CantDraw said:

I like the floating rocks, and I think the brown works rather well.

I had originally planned on posing him and making it look like one arm was actually turning into sand but I’m afraid I don’t actually possess the talent to do that. So this was the best I could do.

If I go back to him I’ll try and get that arm transformed again.

And thanks for the comment.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Sandstone is often a lighter more yellow colour, or orange to red depending on iron-oxide staining. If that helps in any way….

Anarchangel
    Participant

OK I’ll post my new edit of Heliion here as when I try to edit the post above, it just keeps showing the old image.

I fixed his helmet and a couple of other things. So what do you think? Does this give off a more “devil” vibe?

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/07/Hellion-1.png

CantDraw
    Participant

That is much better! Definitely feelin’ the devil vibe – Mwah ha ha.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Final member of this group and the team leader is the beautiful Wind Dancer.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/07/Wind-Dancer.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Lovin’ the custom clothes. Great job!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I agree with Can’t Draw. And the face isn’t bad either.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I had little use for those boots until now. Her costume is perfect! The scheme, the placement. I have rarely seen white successfully used as the predominant color.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks guys. I’m pretty proud of Wind Dancer. And that’s a rare occurrence for me as I normally nitpick about all the things I could have done better and end up hating it. But I think I actually got this one looking pretty decent :)

You’ve got lots of cool characters man I had to go back and start at pg. 1 lol

Lightningsword
    Participant

JAWDROP

Anarchangel
    Participant

It just dawned on me how many characters I actually created in a relatively short period of time. 14 in less than a week?

……I think I may have a Heromachine addiction. Confused

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.